01

Will the rain snatch my worries to?
Like, it swipe the dust from the tree,

______________

"Leave me, please leave me."
"I am sorry."

"You killed us. You snatch my peace away."

"You are a murderer Kiraz. You broke us three."

" I hate you Kiraz."
" You will pay for it."

"Kiraz Kiraz. Wake up, dear wake up." The presence of those past now haunted her in the dreams taking away her peaceful night. Her mother begging her to get up but, her demons ceased her sensory organs.

"Sathish call the doctor." The breaking mother shouted at her husband him to do something.

"Yess I am calling him, have patience. It's almost midnight and he is not picking up his phone."

"Kiraz bacha wake up. Her state is deteriorating." The mother patted her cheeks but it was of no use. Her body was shaking vigorously with sweat dripping from her forehead. She was silently weeping. Her whole body was as if like under a spell without any of her control and consent.

"Stop."

She woke up with a jolt with an abnormal breathing pattern. She registered her surrounding and moved out of the bed towards the closed window with her blurry gaze. Throwing open the window she let the cold air along with the damp water hit her moist cheeks. The cold breeze did let a soothing effect on her body, able to calm it. Kiraz gasped for fresh air with traitor tears streaming down her eyes. Inspite of hitting her chest continuously, it didn't ease down her emotion chord.

The rain water mixing with her salty one's.

Her mother rubbed her back in motherly manner to make her relax holding back a sob.

"It will kill my daughter one day." The mother cried not able to bear the pain of her daughter.

"Durga will do it right. She gives pain to those who have power to bear it. Our daughter is strong." Sathish patted her shoulder assuring her.

Alas, we were unable to control the strings of our emotion.

.
.
.
.
.

After two weeks,

The warm dapple sun rays where peeking from the white barrier which happened to be the curtains. The illuminating rays entered the room making the pink colours on the wall more pleasing to the eyes.

The rays falls on the sleeping human who slept, as if, it's soul has left for its home, its creator. The peace surrounding the room is now fill with the ring of alarm clock. The distant ringing of the alarm breaks the peace in the room, as well as her's.