20

I dreamed only of you, only as a nightmare

Taking out the last pin from my hairs, I let my hairs bounce till my waist

The excuse of the pin the beauticians gave me to put the hairs perfectly styled, makes me want to hunch down their houses, pinning them with the same pin they used on my hairs.

Huffing a breath of relief, I lay on the bed sliding under the cover. It's 3 o'clock in the morning, and still there is no news of Reyansh. After the party he existed himself, stating of an emergency. I glance on towards his side of the bed, keeping my hands on the empty space.

Usually, I sleep on the small vintage couch placed right at the corner of the room. But in the middle of night I get dislocated from it, only to find myself caged in his arms early in the morning. Anyways, today nothing matters to me, as I am going to be freed from the baggage of relationship he caged me.

Even the slight thought excites me.

Stuffing a yawn, and getting comfortable in between the sheet of blanket, I let my heavy eyes get the sleep it demanded for.

A slight noise wakes me up a little later. I rub my eyes, letting it get accustomed to the darkness spread in the room.

How much time is it?

I groan looking at the table clock.

It's 4:00a.m.

And Reyansh is still not back home. I wonder what work has caught him up that he is still not yet turn to home.

Home. Isn't we calling a place with it, if only the people belong to us. Protecting us from hot, cold and wet, the season brings with it.

I shake my head. I sink my head on the pillow, later discarding the ideas. Sleep will not come to me so why not roam a little. Since I'm flying to Kolkata, I might check the place out.

I take the carafe, to avoid any speculation if caught.

I clearly remember Reyansh saying or rather warning me to not roam alone in the mansion. But the infallible desire to spend my time in solitude, inhaling a fresh breath. Weakens the fear his words created on me.