28

Before you read this chapter,
Learn this that Kiraz has just pinned everything down in her, which is causing her to react this way.

You all might find this chapter a little clueless, but it will go away as the story proceeds. Hope I didn't disappointed you.

Warning: mention of suicidal thoughts.

I am afraid to fall in darkness.

Tears.

They really accompany you. If we fail to express ourselves, fail to bring justice to us they break every ounce of boundary, joining you. Conveying the wrongs and rights.

Not a single tear, escaped my eyes.

Even if it wanted, I'd not let it.

I latch the door, sliding against it.

Whatever he, my brother was saying, did squeezed my heart, did peel of the bandage I put on my wound. But, a human gets accustomed to the hurt, when he faces it over and over again.

Day and night cannot reside together. It must be night, it must be the dark, I am facing now. But soon it will be day, it will be bright. My heart whispered, to calm down the mournful memories of Samira, creeping in my head.

Even if I tried to calm myself down, my hand shook vigorously.

A few more minutes, I give myself to get a grip of myself, but the agony Shivam's word created host the approaching regret and guilt. When it feels too much to hold, I let my burning eyes, be at peace. If not my heart, let it be my eyes, who doesn't capture everything, let it be free. I press my hand on my mouth, to muffle my sobs mixed with my painful cries.

"It's okay,"

I chant the word, in my mind. But again a sob came, and again a sob came.

I get up, going to the corner of my room, standing infront of my desk. I slid the drawer, taking out the wooden casket. That contain the ashes, the ash of my pleasant years of my life, ember of my friendship, my dreams. Its not like my heart is not caged with those memories already. I remember everything but in bits and parts, with hazy layer. If anything I remember clearly are the obnoxious memories, which never left me the past years.