16

'We run to escape but what if we run from escape'

|A U T H O R|

The muffled sound of sensual music echoed in the room, dimmed with red-blue light. The room takes the looks to the ground as it situated on the first floor. The balcony glass overlooked the crowd settled at the ground floor, practically stick to each other moving their body rhythmically. The room was heavily guard by men dressed in black uniform.

The strong odour of alcohol breath spread in the air mixing with the cloudy smoke rings blewing out from the cigar stick held in the thick finger ornamented with Ruby rings of the old brut. A slender figure clutched his arms practically sitting on his lap seducing him. The raven haired beauty throws the glance of seduction towards Reyansh.

But he.

Flipping his wrist, he glanced at the shinny fibre screen royally settled on his wrist.

3:45pm

Since two past hour, he sat himself down on a fine Sunday just to hear the annoying voice and be a spectator of the oral sex the oldy, Mr. Yami, did with the girl whose age, falls closer to his daughter. Nothing but disgust crawls in ever fibre of his skin. Nevertheless he has to maintain a nonchalant face.

"Internal source says that Malhotra's are on your back since they lost the cargo. It was you, wasn't it?" Yami probe eager to know about the matter.

A smirk etched his face.

However, to Yami's dislike, Reyansh stays mute. Never believe anyone not even your shadow.

"Oh, really. Good then, I shall think of raising the price of goods. You know demand speaks." He speak up after few minutes to flame the old man's curiosity.

"Young man, I can give credence to the delaying time in shippment. Nothing is important than my goods delivered on my land. But aren't you charging over for the item." His rough voice laced with a tad of hope as his business was going down the hill. Too bad Reyansh doesn't accept pleas.

Reyansh sanity was giving up. He so want to strangle him down,and watch him choking to death.

"Mr Suzuki Yami the fact that we don't negotiate is not hidden from you judging from our past business relation. Has it?" He wait as Yami locks his gaze with him. He add curving up the corner of his lips "I can pardon you judging your nearing age towards death." Yami nods his head wipping the drops of sweat from his forehead.

Reyansh voice held coldness which itself is possible to bring the listener's body temperature down. Suzuki Yami's eyes flickered sensing now that he has riled the young man.

"Okay. I'll accept your demand." Signing the deal Reyansh hold the delmonico glass swirling it. Yami also held his glass sipping a drink copying him.

"Young man I heard you got yourself a new chick. Even married her." He jested discreetly.