32

*No proofreading done.*

A chance is all I need

I eye her deserted orbs

The black shadow, departed every emotion
dedicating the glistening black moon with worries.

I eye her lips.

Like a hungry wolf wanting to devor them, whilst looking straight in her eyes.

I eye her body.

The beautiful land making me fail to hide my unholy carving. Making me under her mercy.

I think. Naah, not think. I can feel it. The forlorn soul in me, can love someone. It's capable of loving someone. She can be death of me and she can be life of me. For a moment, letting me hide my sins. From me.

For a moment letting me love me. Since my heart only beats to either draw blood or to plant a war. But now my heart knows it's capable of seeing seasons. Seasons of love. Its changes.

But, can she feel the same. Can she love the Demon.

If not the term, then can she ever bring herself  to love my soul which is not soft like silk, but an epitome of thorns.

Which has been residing in me.

It's easier to fall in love with an angel. One glance at her, and I can feel thousands pricks stinging, peering through my ribcage, reaching to my devoted heart, showing me the truth that she is only made to fall in love with an angel. We just mismatch, we are just imperfect.

The coffee shop is bustling with people. Yet the environment filled with an alluring peace. We took a chair, near the corner, which overlooked the streets. Helping her overlook her problem.

But for only a few minute. As like those falling drops of rain hitting the glass, her worries hits her.

"What are you thinking?"

She turns towards me, my breath catches in my throat.

"Ways to kill you." She pours her dislike.

Today, her anger is at peak. Another season of her.