34

Wish I could control inevitable things

Wish I could control inevitable things. Like
loving you.

The clear blue sky, that watches the pair of my own compassionate black eyes, that wanders upon him, and disappears in the enigmatic blank eyes of him

My heart walks in the path which leads to his eyes. His eyes walk in the path, which leads to my heart, consumes the whole of it, replacing it with a burning passion. His deep intimacy, floats in the calm array of thoughts of mine.

"Haye, mashuka, apne toh apne didar sei, hame toh apna mureed hi bana diya."

My breath catches in my throat, leaving me breathless. Didar means vision, and Mureed means follower.

A follower of vision.

I could feel the butterflies lurking in the garden of my heart.

I couldn't help but let the shy smile curl my lips, and cascade my eyes down. He lifts himself from the car door, stepping an inch closer to me, making my toe curl, in my heels.

His exaggeration does me things like those tingling in my chest, but the closeness with him, resembles an unfathomable anxiousness, in every breath of mine. His fingers slide down on my chin, tucking it making me, lock my gaze with him.

"Don't break the contact, it makes me feel more connected to you." His voice thick, just as his words.

"And it makes me feel lost. I avoid yours, because I always find everything in them, yet find nothing to reason out, and grasp." I utter. As soon as I say, his body leans more on me, making me keep my hand on his chest. My eyes widens in alerts, afraid that anyone might misinterpret. But who am I kidding. We were in the middle of exist, surrounded by people, letting them judge us.

However, that doesn't stop him from inkling any more closer, as he ducks his head, whispering in my ears,"Learn me, then! And know me for eternals." He kisses under my ear, backing away a little, returning my breath.

Standing straight, his shoulder undeviating, his tousled hair, falling on his forehead. The red kurta complimenting his radiating skin tone.

"Areh, jaimai-babu?" Mom comes near us, making both of us to shift away from each other embraces. Reyansh looks at me with a sly smile, then turning his head to mom, giving her his split attention.