50

I want to thank everyone who reads this book and supports me.
<3

A little late, but we are searching

The afternoon rays of sky were pleasant

The afternoon rays of sky were pleasant. It soaked my skin, with its translucent light.

The long green Anarkali, polled near my crouched figure, my knees hiked to my chest. I raise my head, looking at the obscured shape of moon, in the cloudy sky. The sky was still painted in light blue, God just made the moon appear a little earlier.

Said it to shine in the light, but moon didn't look that appealing as it does in inky sky of night.

A cold breeze of gust gazed my skin, splintering goosebumps on my arm. I instinctively wrap my arms against my myself.

Then an irony formed in the situation. Like we all have that intuition feeling, whenever we come across something. Something our life, at some circumstance, at some time makes us stand before it. And then we get overcame up by an urge, for that something, for running away from that which is not there in present, but your inside screams that it'll surely come and swipe you away in the coming day.

My eyes fixed on the flying bird returning to the safety of their nest, hidden in the leaves and branches of tree.

My memory kicks back, to the day, when I first saw Reyansh. And, what I felt for him, or my intuition whispered as, My Savior. It was so unnatural. To complete it, another thought gust past me, my tormentor.

In that deserted road of Kolkata, when the sky was pouring mercilessly, and I's running with a heart thumping griping it a fear for my safety. Which compelled me to run even more fast. As like something was there yet I couldn't figure out. Something was coming.

When I fall, I saw a dark figure in the blankness of light.

I don't know I was right at that moment hypnotized, my adrenaline rush was calmed down and those creeping fear were thrown away from my constricted lung. Or maybe the darkness he had made it vanished.

But I don't know, how I reached for my hand for him to grab it. Giving him a liability to take me anywhere, maybe to the world the book described, which I read to keep my demons away.