03

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛....... 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗.

 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗

[ At Rathore Mansion, Gujrat]

The two men entered the entrance gate which lead directly to the living room.
The room has the capacity of filling the half population of Gujrat. That much elegant and vast the hall was.

The sofa was occupied by the men of the family. Rajesh Rathore the head of the family with his eldest son Mohan Rathore sitting beside him. His second son
Vihan Rathore sitting opposite of him.

The ladies were engaged in the kitchen to prepare the dinner. The kitchen was just like the hall but only half of it. The dinning lead to kitchen which was partitioned by a sandalwood door with beautiful designs carved on it.

Mira, Rajesh Rathore's wife commanding the maid to bring the puja thali for tomorrow's puja. The kitchen was managed by Sunita Rathore wife of
Vihan Rathore along with her daughter in law, kritika wife of her oldest son Vehansh.

"Mummy, today we should make palak paneer." Kritika suggested. "Yess yess we should and get a good tantrum from our prince." Parvati ,the Badi Bahu ( salutation for first daughter in law) of the family speaks up, whilst swirling the curry.

"Yess bhabi is right. Varun goodness, at the age of five, the child speaks like a bullet train, eating up half words. He really is Vedansh's son." Sunita spoke agreeing with her bhabhi.

"Don't you dare to compain about my grand grandson." Mira defended her only grand grandson. "Yess badi dadi they are always like this." Varun pouts, to make the three ladies get a good scolding of his badi dadi. He encircled her legs, nodding at her.

"Varun did you finished your homework?" Kritika asked sternly. " Dadi I will help you in your puja, let's go." Varun tried to escape from his mother's wrath, with his badi dadi's help.

"Varun, Varun stop there." But the Prince made a dash out of the room. Kritika ran behind her son.

"This mother-son will never let us feel a moment of aloofness." Sunita jests admiringly remembering her past days with her childrens.

"Papa Papa!" Varun ranted while running towards his father who happened to be just arrived. Scoping him, Vedansh ruffles his hair.

"What he did now?" Vedansh asked seeing his tired wife, pacing towards him. " You ask what he didn't. Whole day he just runs in the house with his chocolate filled hands. Then I hear complains from his teacher. On top of that I get a call from a girl saying she is his girlfriend. Now say what I should do with your son." The mother ranted about her son's doing.

"Really good job my boy." Vedant kissed Varun cheeks lovingly. "Chachu don't kiss me. Girls kisses not boys." Varun spoke earning an ear twist from his mother and laugh out his the brother's.