10

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢-𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢

𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢.

|A U T H O R|

The morning dappled rays of the sun, breaks the curtain, entering in the room. The wind glides through the curtain, swirling and twisting them in the air.

The sunlight falls on Kiraz, disturbing her peaceful slumber, which she was deprived of from the turn of events. Tossing and turning her head, still the bright light didn't left her, she groans blinking her eyes, relentlessly to clear her vision.

Turning around, her eyes falls on the inked arm wrapped securely on her waist. The weight suffocated her, with the memories of her forceful marriage drawing over her.

Tears sticked in the corner of her lids. Her chest squeezes painfully, suspending her breath. The intimacy was already making her loose her hope of ever getting out of this relation.

She tries to push his arms away, but Reyansh opposed it, tightening his hold more.

"Leave me."

"Not happening." His voice husky.

Kiraz wiggled in his hold.

To which he just smirked and leaned down to kiss her forehead. The sudden contact made her to squint her eyes.

Soon the yesterday night, flashes infront of her.

I laid on the bed wanting to dig myself in its comfort but it was short-lived.

A hand snaked my waist, pulling me. It was so sudden that I shrieked and landed on a hard chest.

Realising the situation I snapped at the man
"Hey, what do you want now?"

"You."

His tone jammed with seduction. I twist my lips, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Leave me." I tried to push him.

"If only you allow me to be inside you. My junior is waiting, shall I proceed." He utters.

I scoff under my breath.

She again tried only for his hold to tightened.

"Let me go. What is this? I clearly told you at night to maintain the distance but you. What can I expect from a Kidnapper."

Reyansh was about to say when their moment got disturbed.

A knock on the door, resonates in the room. Smirking at him, she says.

"Now leave me."

Feign a sigh, he retreats his arm, freeing her.

As soon as he looses his grip, she jumped out of the bed, standing a good distance away from him.