The History : Hunt Begins.

Hlo everyone 💜🙋🏻‍♀️
So this is the another idea i got and let me warn u about the content of the story...!!!

So this story will be having triggering content ⚠️...like.

Abuse
Violence
Abduction.
Physical and mental harm.
Self harm
suicidal thoughts
Character death

The story will be full of angst....

Taehyung will be very abusive and rude in the beginning of the story.

According to my imagination.
____________________________________________________________________________

( The History)

In the lore of werewolves, there's a captivating tale that has intrigued both Alphas and Omegas for generations. It speaks of a rare female hybrid, born once in a century from the union of a true-blood Alpha and a human. This hybrid possesses extraordinary powers to hide herself and give birth to exceptional offspring.

If an Alpha fathers a child with her, it's said to be the most powerful in the world, destined to rule over all. The Alpha, upon the child's birth, is promised immense wealth and an extended life, with strength like an elephant, speed like a cheetah, and the majesty of a lion-becoming the king of werewolves.

The hybrid's offspring are said to create a new, stronger lineage of werewolves. Yet, over time, this tale faded from memory, dismissed as myth. Unknown to most, the elusive hybrid remains hidden, protected by a pendant that conceals her scent.

However, some Alphas still believe in her existence and seek to breed heirs with her. So, on every full moon, they hunt her down, aiming to exploit her weakness during her weakest moments.