55. The hallucination

Many of u haven't read the previous part so go and read it before u start this chapter...(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

.

.

.

Jin was literally crying looking at the donuts she sent , Namjoon came back home and gave the left ones to him because somewhere taehyung understood why she has sent them and he asked namjoon to give them to jin.

As soon as he saw the donuts , jin started crying loudly. This made him realise that his baby Angel still loves him , she still cares for him , she still remembers his favourite food.

.

.

.

Y/n was walked towards her class with her dull and exhausted face. Getting inside she was meet with a worried and exhausted yeonjun.

They both looked at each other and they both felt bad for each other. Y/n was feeling bad that yeonjun is like this because of her , she doesn't like his this face.
And on the other side yeonjun was feeling bad seeing his bestie's face . He felt bad for not being able to do anything for her.

Yeonjun got up from his seat and dragged y/n to their hide out. As soon as they reached there yeonjun hugged y/n making her break down. The whole night y/n kept seeing the alphas running behind her family.
And about yeonjun he knew she wanted to cry . She wanted to cry so bad.

After a while both the besties went to their classes. And finally the most terrifying class was about to start and y/n's plams were already sweating. She was Breathing heavily. And Yeonjun sitting besides her was constantly trying to motivate her. He was constantly telling y/n not to be so obvious.

Their professor ( Hyun ho ) walked into the class giving y/n shivers. He greeted the students and started with the introduction of the students......

He told student to tell him about their families, hobies. Asking this was his plan , the alpha wanted to know about that does she has some kind of support or something. He needs to plan further on its basis...

Soon it was time for y/n to tell about herself. Yeonjun squeezed her hand assuring her not to be scared . Y/n got up and told about herself . Not mentioning anything about family.. She didn't look at him . She was looking down all the time.

Hyun ho: and what about your family?

Y/n : there's no one.
She took a deep breath.

Hyun ho ; huh? What do u mean?

Y/n ; they died long ago .

Hyun ho ; oh! Am really sorry dear.
He said making a sad face but smirking inside.

Yeonjun was constantly glaring at the professor knowing that he is upto something.

Somehow that scary class ended and she took a sigh of relief.... She came out of the class taking a few deep breaths. Trying to calm herself down.
Followed by yeonjun , like ofcourse he was worried for her.

.

.

.

Y/n came back home getting inside her room she went to her bed and ended up passing out on it.

The hybrid was scared , stressed , depressed and worried about getting exposed to someone. She was scared of that certain alpha , who was now her so called maths professor....