51. Let me

Taehyung ran towards the road calling her but maybe it was too late...

Before he could reach the road , there was a loud crash( a loud thud).....

And y/n's lifeless body was laying in the middle of the road , in the pool of her own blood...

.

.

Taehyung froze at his spot , just in a split of second y/n was laying in the middle of the road with no movement. She was still , while the blood on the road kept getting more and more darker. He was still at his place looking at her lifeless figure with tears flowing off his eyes....

His ringing phn snapped him out of his numb state , he ran towards y/n... He too fell on his knees. He pulled her head on his lap which made his off white coloured pants drench in her blood...

Taehyung cried out loud and shook her body to wake her up  but there was no response, he was panicking looking at her limp body..

He shook her body one more time and just then y/n blinked twice and all taehyung could see was the blue colour of her eyes. The blue colour of her eyes snapped him out yet again. The blue shade calmed him down so that he could think.

As soon as taehyung came back to his senses, he realised that y/n fainted again. She was barely Breathing . He then noticed his phn which was still ringing continuously. He immediately pulled it out to see it's was namjoon's.

Nj ; tae? Where are u? Where's y/n??

Tae ; h.. Hyung p.. please come fast , ac.. accident h.hit her fast , we are a block away from the building. ( Taehyung blabbered in a broken , panicked voice) .

Nj ; wait? What? What car??

Tae : Hyung fast!!! WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS !! GET A CAR HERE IMMEDIATELY , SHE IS BLEEDING A LOT ...p... please..
( He yelled but His voice broke at the end)

Namjoon heard this and ran to the other room where the boys were comforting the crying jin.

The boys were meet with a clueless namjoon , he took the car keys from the table his wallet and was about to run outside when jin stopped him and asked what was going on , where he was going in such a hurry.

Nj ; Hyung i don't know anything tae was crying and blabbering something.. an accident,  hit her , he said these and told me to get a car..
He was crying badly, i gotta go .

( Namjoon told them in a hurry)

Jin : we are also coming with u!.

Namjoon didn't waste any time arguing , the boys ran out of the appartment to the parking. Getting into jungkook 's huge car they went where taehyung told them to.

With in 5mins they reached the road and upon reaching the most horrifying scene came infront of their eyes. They saw a bloody road and on the side of it was taehyung with y/n's limp body on his lap . He was crying and wiping her bloody face with his Handkerchief.

Jin was the first one to jump out of the car and run up to them , Taehyung looked at them running towards him. He picked up y/n and rushed to the car ignoring jin.  He got inside the car with y/n in his arms.

He got inside and started yelling.. .

Tae : HYUNG START DRIVING!! WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? PLEASE HURRY!!
Yoongi who was stunned by this scene but got back to his senses and turned on the ignition.