67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).

The realization that Y/n was in extreme danger struck him like a ton of bricks. He felt a surge of anger and fear, the need to protect her overpowering him.

His mind raced, thoughts swirling with a mix of panic and determination. He couldn't let this alpha harm Y/n any further. He had to get to her, to ensure her safety. Taehyung's grip on the phone tightened as he felt a rush of adrenaline, ready to take action.

The alpha's voice dripped with a sickening sweetness, his fingers trailing over Y/n's skin as if savoring her fear. "Aww, look at you, all shivering in my arms. How cute," he cooed, his touch sending jolts of pain through her already wounded arms.

He seemed to relish her agony, his fingers deliberately digging into her wounds.

The alpha's embrace, intended to seem like a comforting hug, felt like a vice around her, suffocating and oppressive.

His whispered words slid into her ears like a sinister promise, sending shivers down her spine. "This is what I imagined from the moment I saw you, how pretty," he murmured, his tone dripping with a twisted sense of admiration.

Her stomach churned with disgust, a mixture of fear and revulsion swirling within her. She couldn't fathom the twisted mind that could find pleasure in her pain, that could twist her existence into something so grotesque.
The alpha's intentions were becoming increasingly clear, and Y/n's heart raced as she grappled with the direness of her situation.

The alpha's unsettling actions continued as he pressed a kiss to Y/n's ear, causing her to flinch involuntarily. The sound of the kiss reverberated through the phone's speaker, sending a surge of rage and frustration coursing through Taehyung. The helplessness of the situation gnawed at him, and in a fit of overwhelming emotion, he lashed out, kicking a nearby chair in his office with a resounding thud.

Summoning all the strength she could muster, Y/n roared at the alpha, her voice trembling with a mix of fear and defiance. "Stay away from me!" Her words were a fierce declaration of her determination to protect herself, despite the pain and vulnerability she was currently facing.

She glared at him with as much intensity as she could manage, her eyes locked onto his in a battle of wills. Though her body was weakened and her situation dire, her spirit burned bright with resistance

Y/n's body quivered involuntarily as the alpha's voice took on a deep, authoritative growl, intentionally using his alpha tones to exert dominance over her. Her omega instinctively responded to the alpha voice, a rush of submission washing over her despite her best efforts to resist it.

Amused by her reaction, the alpha let out a chilling laugh, taking pleasure in the power he held over her. "See, you're not so different from me," he taunted, relishing in the vulnerability he sensed in her.

He continued, his words probing and taunting, "What are you, huh? Beta? Omega? Why don't you have a scent, huh? You're a wolf, right?" His words struck a nerve, causing her to tremble even more under the weight of his scrutiny. The intensity of his alpha gaze bore into her, making her feel exposed and helpless.

Inwardly, Y/n felt a sense of relief that he remained unaware of her hybrid nature. The less he knew about her true identity, the better chance she had to protect herself and those she cared about.