54. The Alpha

Taehyung came back from office , it was 7pm and the house was completely silent. Again yeonjun took y/n with him.
He went upto his room and got freshen up. He came downstairs and looked in the fridge for something to eat but there was nothing already cooked food in the fridge
He looked around the house and it had such bad energy , it felt so dead without y/n.

.... He was hella hungry , being confused he looked here and there. He looked inside a cabinet and saw rameyon. He took out a pack . He found out a sauce pan.

Putting it on the induction, he added the rameyon and the spices directly. He stood there being stuck... But his heart skipped a beat when he heard his favourite giggles...

He looked infront and saw y/n laughing out loud at him. Which made taehyung feel so happy, he felt something building up in his stomach which was making him feel suddenly so happy, cheerful and excited....

She came and stood near him , she peeked in the pan and laughed again...

" What are u doing? " She asks him , suppressing her laugh.

" M.. making rameyon" he replied being lost in happy smiling face...

" Ok , so you are making rameyon in a sauce pan and without water... Interesting!! I want to taste too". She giggled again and taehyung pouted , she was Making fun of him but he loved it.

" U know i can't cook , you're making fun of me this isn't fair " he whinned and y/n clutches again.

" Ok ok am not , but u should have called me , i was in my room only " she said...

" oh!! I thought u went with yeonjun " he says coz this was what exactly he thought.

"His family came back from US, so i told him to spend time with them , he has been with me for the whole month " y/n explained. well this made him happy that yeonjun will be busy and he can finally spend sometime with y/n , they have been so distant since last month that they only see each other in the morning and that's it.

" U go and sit , I'll cook this. No wonder why aunty doesn't let's u in the kitchen " he pouted again making y/n Clutch.

" I wanna learn how to make it " he said with determination.

Y/n nodded and she started chopping the veggies. he did nothing other than standing and admiring his wife , moments ago the atmosphere which was so dull and cold for him , it became so happy and cheerful after he saw y/n. Taehyung was observing her realising that how Beautiful she is , her features , the elegance she carries , everything about her is so beautiful.

The rameyon was almost done and taehyung was being impatient being super hungry. He picked up a spoon and was about to take some from the boiling pot but she stopped him " it's hot" she said and took the spoon from him . She took some ramen in it , blowing on it she forwarded it to his mouth.

Taehyung happily ate it , tasting it he suddenly fell on his knees making y/n scared... She Crouched down asking him

" Taehyung are u ok , what happened?'
She asked panicking , taehyung looked at her and said...

" It's so tasty" he said being dramatic and laughed at her face. Y/n slapped her forehead and said
" u scared me " and she also laughed .

They both shared his cute yet happy moment with each other after so long. They ate their dinner together , taehyung wanted to spend some more time with her but y/n being excited about going to the uni tomorrow went to sleep early.
That night taehyung too slept peacefully after so long .