53. Remorse

Taehyung felt so terrible seeing her like this but he had no control over these things..
Before any other words could be shared between the couple , someone entered the room suddenly.

Y/n lifted up her head to see the person maybe the one whom she needed the most at that time and the only person she has...
' j..junnie "  she says and taehyung turns around to see a tall , handsome man standing at the door with tears in his eyes.

He walks inside the room,  taehyung just got up from the bed and before he could say anything, the certain handsome guy started yelling at y/n.

Jun ; look at yourself!!! Just look at u!! Are u this desperate to die ??? Can't u just think about me before doing something like this?? Huh?? Tell me?? Why try to kill urself like this again and again like this when u know u won't die?? Huh??

Yeonjun yelled at the girl , y/n was already feeling so terrible inside...

Y/n : I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! I THOUGHT I WON'T WAKE UP AGAIN!!! BUT SEE I DID!! I DIDN'T DIE AGAIN!!!
I WANTED TO DIE!!!

She yelled and bursts out crying badly. She covered her face and started weeping. Taehyung felt so bad and helpless at the moment when he saw y/n like this. Yeonjun came back to his senses and hugged y/n tightly.

Jun ; a..am s..sorry am sorry y/n , p... please d.don't cry please...
He was crying too , he just bursted out on the girl thinking that she might have tried something this time too , to kill herself.

Jun ; am s...sorry u know i was so worried about u , i have been calling u since that day , u...u d..don't even pick up and i..i went to ap.. apartment waited  alot . U... Know how s..scared i was for u. A..am sorry i ye.. yelled.

Yeonjun cried , both the besties were crying in each other's embrace... And the man standing behind them was feeling a sudden outburst of emotions inside his heart.

Y/n : j..ju..Jun i meet him , i m...meet ji..jinu o..oppa.
Yeonjun pulled off being shocked.

Jun ; what?? U meet him??
Y/n looked at him before nodding.

Y/n : a..and u..u k.. know t..the best p..part , i r.. recognised h..him by his v..voice only and..and h..he he didn't even r.. recognise me...e.. even a..after a.. seeing me.
And y/n begins crying again.

Well... It should be an understatement if i say yeonjun wasn't feeling bad , he felt equally horrible about the fact that the person his bestfriend wanted to see for so long , for whom she has been waiting for so long didn't recognise her. He knows how much the girl is hurt right now....

Y/n : i w..was w.. waiting for him to c..come back b..but i..it hurts, it hurts so bad..
He takes his bestie in his arms again rubbing her head.

Jun ; i..it's ok , it's fine , Everything will be alright soon.
He pats her head trying to comfort her.

Y/n: b..but u are s... saying this since y..years w..when will things b...be fi..fine , when i w...will  be l..loved.
The only emotion that filled the room was pain , there was only pain in her words , her words described how much she is empty inside. It depicted her sorrow and grief building inside her since all these years.

Taehyung was listening and seeing all of this , he was feeling hurt , jealous and painful at the same time...

Jun : why say like this? Huh?? U have me!! U know i love u! U are my family...!
This hurted yeonjun , he knows each and everything about y/n but still there are some feelings that she doesn't really shares or tells him , she keeps it inside of her.