46. Frustration

Around 7 it was the dinner time , y/n had to take that to Taehyung's room...
As soon as she entered HIS ROOM ,  taehyung got the idea of the girl's condition just by looking at her face...

Y/n slowly entered his room , she picked up the bed table from the side of his bed and keeping it infront of him . She kept the food on the table and looked him with her dead eyes.

She immediately moved her eyes off him because she couldn't bare his questionable or should I say understanding eyes. She stood there looking down . She completely forgot that her face shows that she has cried.

Y/n turns around to go away and let him eat.....

Tae : excuse me Miss.Mini Hulk!!

He calls y/n playfully and she turns around humming in response.

Tae : how am I supposed to eat with this ( he says lifting up his hand showing his bandages )
U'll have to feed me... No one else is home.

Y/n thinks for a sec and nodded because he was completely right. She walked upto the bed sat near him , she gently takes a spoon full of soup blowing on it , she holds it infront of his mouth..

As she feeds him , he began talking because he didn't like her silence...

Tae : where were since tomorrow?? , u didn't even came to my room..

Y/n : i..w..was busy . I...d.. didn't realise the time....
She answers him stuttering being nervous because of his direct question.

Tae : hmm ok...

She nodded and went back focusing on the mixing the broth with the rice.

Tae ; y/n why did u cry???...

He ended and y/n stopped what she was doing she looks up into his eyes who was staring at her expecting some answers.

Tae : y/n i know u cried , i know u were avoiding me since yesterday. And i want to know the reason.
He says and she looks down back at her hands .

Taehyung sighs and says...

" Y/n are u ok?? "

As soon as he asked this y/n found herself breaking into tears.... why did she felt like that ?
She doesn't wants to cry anymore. She's done with all of these shitty emotions everytime . It's frustrating more like it's too irritating for her , these emotions are hurting her . Again and again seeing the stuff that has already happened in past but it still makes u feel like shit and cry out like crazy... This feels too horrible to her.
She's been feeling PATHETIC since long because of these nightmares and emotions.
Sometimes it's just too nerve wrecking for the girl.

She silently kept feeding him until he was done , without answering his questions.

She was picking up the dishes when taehyung again held her hand and asked

" Y/n?"

Y/n feel on the bed near him crying out loudly making taehyung startled and worried.

Tae ; y...y/n what happened?

Y/n looked him with her red teary eyes , which showed her pain and grief she was going through....
Her frustration , her fear , her  pain , her loneliness... Everything was clear from that one look , that only single eye contact they had told Taehyung that she wasn't even close to being ok!

She was so angry and frustrated that , that frustration was already looking for its way to come out and maybe it found one.

Y/n : Nothing happened!!! Nothing!!
And i don't have many reasons to cry like this , And am really done!!! TELLING u the same reason again and again.