8. Stop please

Lee held y/ns chin making her hiss in pain...
.

A tight slap landed on her face the other second.

.

Lee : u slut, u keep whoring around... And my daughter here is dying because of stress... Huh ??

*Slap*

Who is gonna compensate that ...... * Slap * ( and y/n landed on the floor)

U must be thinking why y/n is so weak let me tell u ....

The thing is that she is not at all weak.... She is damn stronger than a human she have got powers but according to y/n she isn't deserving. She can't use them for herself and they don't work infront of an alpha. And as a human if u see her , Min's never let her wounds heal properly she keeps getting new ones beside the older ones who were still healing, which keeps degrading her health and physique. she hardly eats once a day that too when yeonjun force her to. She keeps getting weaker and weaker . And the panic attacks she gets are the cherry on top. They are declining her mental and muscle health.

.

*Kick*

.

Lee: my daughter isn't a maid ok !! Who will keep working whole day . U live here for free , don't u think u should help her instead of sluting around.

.

Mrs. Min was showing crocodile tears as if she is the one who do all the households but it's the y/n who do it all the time no matter how hurt she is .

.

Lee wasn't getting any response from y/n , she was silently crying on the floor, ofcourse this wasn't new for her.
It made Lee furious, she looked around and saw eun standing with a cup of hot coffee.

.

Lee snatched it from eun and poured the whole mug on y/n's legs below knees....... .....
Y/n screamed on the top of her lungs , tears streaming down her already puffy eyes , because of the burning sensation.....

.

Lee wasn't done with her now , she wanted more , y/n's whimpers weren't enough for her . Lee wanted screams , painful screams coming out of y/n's mouth so that she could satisfy her hatred ....

She pulled y/n's hair making her stand which was obviously next to impossible for the hybrid but still she stood up with the support of the wall , crying continuously. Her legs were burning, her arm was hurting . Y/n was feeling dizzy , for a second everything was silent in the hall of min's house. Y/n's eyes were slowly shutting, things were going blank for her.....

.

But

.

The very next second her eyes were wide open when she felt a strong hit on her burning legs .

Lee took a rod type thing which was long and attached to a duster which they used for Dusting the fans and other celling objects.....

*Hit*

.

*Scream*

.

*Hit*

.
. St..stop....pl.. please.. please...

.
*Scream*

.
p.. please...

.

*Hit*
.