2. Murderer

Y/n came home in afternoon.....

Hah!!! Home ( author chuckled sarcastically) i shouldn't be saying this.....

Eyes swelled up, pale and dark face , weak steps .
She entered the house and her cousin yelled......

Min eun is the real daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Min....

Eun : look mom who is here after spending whole night out with men.....

She yelled and her mom mrs. Min came downstairs with rage stomping her feet ...... She held y/n hair roughly dragged her to the hall and yanked her on the floor.........

Y/n fell on the floor hissing in pain.... But she didn't stand up as she had no energy to do so.....

Mrs. Min : u fucking slut... Where were u since last afternoon......

Y/n : i...w..was ...at..my...p.parents house ....

Mrs.min : shut.the.fuck.up!! What do u think i can't see?? ( She kicked her in stomach)... Huh? Look at u , u look completely ruined.... U whore.....

Eun: mom she was with men!!

Mrs.min.: ok.... Tell me how much did u get last night....

Y/n : f..for ..what ( she asked innocently).

Her aunt slapped her .

Mrs.min: stop acting dumb.... Am asking you how much did u get for sluting around with men...

Y/n : i..i.wasnt with anyone...i...was.. alone...

Mrs.min : oh really??..!

Y/n weakly nodded...

Mrs.min : oh ok ..... Then tell me... Then what did u do?there ... Why u went there??...

Y/n : i.. missed...t..them..., I... cried...w.. whole night... ( And she started crying )

Ok so this was the truth but the half one.....
She does this in every 29 days . She goes there in every 29 days on every full moon night she would go there in the afternoon and hide herself before sunset , as the sun goes down her whimpers will grow more and more intense.
The night is really very very difficult for the hybrid. She will be in the most vulnerable state.

The hybrid was crying and whimpering in pain the whole night curling up into a ball on the floor of her parents house.... In there room....

Her pain will fluctuate during the whole night .
When the pain will go down she'll cry for her mom dad and when the pain will hit her she will cry because of pain....
She has been doing this since she was 13 when grandma told her everything about herself. The hybrid will go to her parents house on very full moon night and hide herself as well as her pain...

Mrs.min : oh really!!!!....
( She slapped her and kicked her few more times).

Mrs.min : stop lying at the name of your dead parents bitch ...... When u are the one who killed themmm...

Slap...

U fucking Murderer...

As soon as she heard this word y/n went numb...
She started shacking...

Eun : pftt she started acting again....

Her aunt slapped her again.

Mrs . Min ; u know eun is in high school now . U know how important it is for her ...... How can u leave her assignment and go to fuck around u hoe.

Now y/n was breathing heavily, indicating she is going to have a panic attack soon.
It wasn't that she didn't had the will power and the ability to think or present her views . At first she never believed that she killed her parents. But over the years , listening to this everyday somewhere made her think that she is the reason for her parents death . She killed them . .... Everytime she heard this word " murderer" she gets a panic attack.

Mrs. Min : are u even Listening, who will do it ....

Kick ....

Y/n finally spoke up....

Y/n: p.. please...le..leave me ....i...I'll..do..it..t..today.*snif*.only.. please...
( Crying)

Eun : u better, u trash...

With this both mother and daughter left her on the floor crying and trembling.

Y/n somehow managed to Crawl upstairs, yes it wasn't walking it was more like crawling. Struggling for oxygen she opened the door of her room and fell on her knees. She again picked herself up and dragged her throbbing body...
Towards the washroom and started throwing up...
After almost puking her organs out... She managed to catch up with the normal breathing.
She turned on the shower. Without even bothering to take her clothes off she sat under the cold shower breaking down into tears.

She was crying not because she got beating up. Because she's feeling that she has killed her mom dad.

It's not like she was weak or something that she couldn't protect herself or raise her voice. She has powers she is stronger than a human. But she never used her this power. She took all the beatings and filthy words as her punishment for killing her parents.....

She took all the sufferings and misbehaves as her destiny.

Sitting under the cold shower..... .....

She was crying and mumbling.

S.. sorry...m.. mumma.....s..so..sorry ...dada. Please...f.forgive...m...me...why...d..did..u..s..save ..me....s..s.. sorry d.. dada...m..mumma...

I..misss u..both ...am..all... alone...n..no...one ...cares .....for me....

.......

..
..

no one really cares wether she is ok or not. She is alone... No.. friends...no... family...
Only pain .....

But her life is soon going to take a deadly turn ....

For what good ?or this will make it even more miserable.... ???

Hlo everyone 👀💚
Thank you for reading.
Keep supporting please, comment, vote and share the story if u like it.

Bye..