84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.

As Y/n and Yeonjun were walking back from the library to the public parking lot, Y/n's senses tingled with unease. Her omega stirred inside her, sending shivers down her spine. Something felt off, and she couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched or followed.

Y/n entered Taehyung's office without knocking, a privilege she often enjoyed. Inside, she noticed a man on the couch who seemed to be observing her, making her feel a bit uneasy.

She placed her bag next to Taehyung's, and that's when Zain, one of Taehyung's staff, entered the room. Zain respectfully bowed to her and informed her that Mr. Kim was in a meeting and would be there shortly. Y/n inquired about his father, and Zain explained that he wasn't at the office that day.

Y/n picked up the food box and followed Zain's directions to the cafeteria. It took her about ten minutes to heat up her meal, and she returned to Taehyung's office. As she walked in, she saw Taehyung engaged in an intense conversation, looking visibly irritated.

Upon entering, Taehyung's expression immediately softened upon seeing her. Y/n's presence and her comforting scent had a calming effect on him. She offered him a warm smile, and Taehyung acknowledged her with a nod. Y/n settled on the couch as Taehyung wrapped up his discussion.

"Mr. Kim, you seem quite busy. We can discuss this further on the site," the other gentleman said as they shook hands. Once the visitor left, Taehyung hurried to Y/n, pulling her into a tight hug and nuzzling his face into her neck, taking in her sweet scent to calm himself down.

.

While Y/n fed Taehyung his lunch, he vented about how irritating the man from the government project had been. Y/n found his reactions amusing and laughed along with him as they shared their meal. Taehyung couldn't resist stealing a few kisses from her, and after lunch, Y/n headed to her basketball court for some practice.

The old wolf couple watched their granddaughter from a safe distance as she practiced and taught a group of middle school kids on her basketball court. Beta Theo couldn't help but feel uneasy, especially since it was the first time he had ever seen the alpha cry.

The Luna, too, was overcome with emotion, her eyes filling with tears at every smile and movement she saw from her granddaughter. They wished they could somehow convey their love for her parents and for her, but it was a risk they couldn't afford to take.

Y/n couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, her keen senses picking up on something amiss. She looked around but couldn't spot anything unusual.

After her class ended, she exited her basketball court and found Taehyung leaning against the car, waiting for her with a playful grin. She shook her head, knowing she had told him not to pick her up, but he never seemed to listen.

He opened the car door for her, and as she sat inside, they headed back home. Unbeknownst to them, the old wolf couple observed from afar, taking some comfort in seeing that their granddaughter had someone who cared deeply for her.

Amid the romantic dinner, Taehyung decided to be mischievous. He reached across the table, his fingers gently brushing against Y/n's hand. "You know," he started with a sly grin, "I've been thinking, this dessert here is sweet, but not as sweet as your kisses."