52. Blank

I know am falling in love , am falling for u , but this time i know am falling for the right one , the best one...!!!!

Y/n please let me love u...

Let me be the one to cherish u...

what taehyung meant by saying this is that he has started realising the reason of the sudden change in his feelings for y/n. And he knows he's falling in love with y/n and her every single action.
But the way she always keeps her problems to herself , she doesn't bothers taehyung in any way , she keeps everything to herself private.
And it even explains why she said to jin that she doesn't wants anyone to enter her life....
Taehyung thinks that she might won't let taehyung get closer to her.....

He gently caress her head which was bandaged. He was just admiring the Angel...

Nurse came in the room and told him to leave as he was only allowed to see her for a few minutes not more than that. Taehyung wipes his tears and leans to plant a long kiss on her forehead Before leaving. Well his this gesture made nurse aww at him. She asked him about the relationship between them and taehyung proudly said that she's his wife...

The next morning came
Everyone was worried, it was already the 2nd day and there was no improvement in y/n's condition...

It was almost 2pm and Taehyung's mom was trying to make him eat something. He hardly had 2 or 3 bites and was refusing to eat any further. Same goes with jin , tho he was doing his duty well in the hospital but he was awfully quiet. He isn't talking to anyone of them , either he is working or looking at y/n or crying standing in the corner of the room..

The boys were stressed, seeing two of them like this was hard and painful ... Specially their jin Hyung, he is the oldest but still the most playful one , he keeps everyone's mood light. But now seeing him quiet and so detached like this makes them feel horrible....

.

.

.

It was almost the end of the second day and taehyung was now freaking out like crazy outside her room. There is no response from her and this was making taehyung feel his stomach twisting inside. Many negative thoughts are going on his head regarding y/n.

Taehyung was so restless and anxious that at a point he felt like throwing up....
So just for a while he went out of the hospital to have some fresh air so that he doesn't falls sick , he needs to be ok to take care of his y/n.

He started roaming here and there outside the hospital on the streets, while talking to his secretary who was giving him certain important updates which he needs to know...

( New character...
John :
Taehyung's P.A .
30 years old.
Good looking , a real gentleman , a hacker in disguise ( the boys know it ).
Doesn't has a family.
The most loyal person to taehyung.
He is the most genuine person , he thinks of taehyung like his younger brother. He handles everything for taehyung wether it's professional or not he is ready to do anything for him , sometimes taehyung calls him Hyung too .

he helps taehyung to get the info about his competitors whenever they feel like there was something fishy in their stock price. ( so Basically about the dirty tricks of their competitors against them. )
A/n  : important character in the story further (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠). )