1. Parallel Realities.

As a young man and his wife raced through the dense woods, their 8-year-old daughter clung to her father's back, her small arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Bruises marred their bodies, evidence of the harrowing ordeal they were fleeing.

With determination etched on his face, the man held his wife's hand tightly, his eyes tinged with a haunting shade of grey, resembling a wolf on the prowl. Yet, his gaze was filled with desperation and fear, a father striving to protect his family from unseen dangers lurking in the shadows.

Their daughter, innocent and bewildered, questioned the urgency of their flight, unaware of the peril that awaited them. She couldn't comprehend why her father resembled a wolf, or why the other wolves in the forest clamored for her parents to leave her behind. But amidst the chaos, she clung to her parents, seeking solace in their embrace.

"Dada, why are we running? What's happening?" she asked, her voice trembling with confusion.

"We'll explain later, darling. Just hold on tight," her mother reassured her, her own voice fraught with worry.

As they emerged from the woods and onto the highway, relief washed over them momentarily. Yet, the looming threat of the wolves persisted, driving them to seek refuge for their daughter's safety. With tears streaming down his face, the man received a dire message through a mysterious mind link, confirming their worst fears.

"Honey, we have to save our baby," he choked out, his voice thick with emotion.

"But how? Where do we go?" his wife responded, her own voice trembling with uncertainty.

Their daughter, sensing their distress, wiped away their tears with her tiny hands and innocently questioned why the "scary uncles" wanted her. She offered herself as a sacrifice to protect her parents, unaware of the implications of her words.

"Why do they want me, mumma? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, her voice quivering with fear.

"No, sweetheart. It's not your fault. We just need to keep you safe," her father reassured her, his voice breaking with sorrow.

In a moment of profound vulnerability, the father made a solemn plea to his daughter, begging her to promise that she would never let the wolves take her, even if they were not there to protect her. Through tears and trembling lips, she vowed to uphold her father's wishes, sealing the promise with unwavering determination.

"Promise me, baby. Promise me you'll stay safe," he implored, his voice choked with emotion.

"I promise, dada. I won't go with them," she vowed, her eyes filled with resolve.

With heavy hearts, they bid their daughter farewell, entrusting her safety to her grandmother. As they raced towards their destination, tragedy struck when the father was viciously attacked, his head reeling from the impact of a wooden log. In his weakened state, he urged his daughter to continue to the safety of her grandmother, her promise echoing in his ears.

"Go to granny, sweetheart. Keep your promise," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Hurry, baby. We'll be right behind you," her mother added, her voice trembling with fear.

In the face of unimaginable horror, the daughter fled into the depths of the woods, her innocent eyes bearing witness to the brutality that would haunt her for a lifetime With each wobbling step, she ran for her life, her heart heavy with the scars of loss and betrayal etched upon her soul.

The little girl dashed deeper into the woods, her petite steps quickening with each heartbeat. A sudden impulse made her glance back at her parents, but what she witnessed shattered her innocence forever. The sight branded itself onto her soul, leaving scars that would never fade. Her mother writhed in agony as a vicious blade plunged into her stomach, while her father's skull was mercilessly crushed by a savage blow from a massive rock.

Terror and shock seized the girl's heart, paralyzing her with fear. She longed to scream, to intervene, but her voice failed her, held captive by the horror unfolding before her. Frozen in terror, she watched in helpless anguish as her world collapsed around her.

Suddenly, a chilling command shattered the eerie silence, jolting the girl back to reality. "There she is! Get her!" The urgency in the voice spurred her into action, igniting a primal instinct for survival. With trembling legs, she stumbled forward, each step a desperate bid to escape the nightmare closing in around her.

As she fled deeper into the shadows of the forest, her heart raced with a relentless rhythm, fueled by terror and despair. Yet, amidst the chaos and the cacophony of her pounding footsteps, one vow echoed in her mind like a beacon of hope: the promise she made to her father, a solemn pledge to never surrender to the darkness that now threatened to consume her.

Y/n's anguished scream shattered the silence of her room, her body trembling with the weight of her nightmares. Clutching her knees tightly, she wept inconsolably, her apologies to her departed parents lost in the darkness of her despair.

As the door creaked open, y/n's aunt's harsh voice pierced the air, demanding her immediate presence in the kitchen. Left alone with her torment, y/n's cries echoed through the empty room, a haunting melody of sorrow and longing.

"Done crying! Get your lazy ass out of bed and make me breakfast. Pathetic!" her aunt's words stung like salt on open wounds, leaving y/n to grapple with her pain in solitude.

Meanwhile, in the lavish confines of the Kim mansion, Taehyung stirred from his slumber in his opulent bedroom. Awaiting him was the lavish attention of his household staff, with breakfast prepared to his liking and his attire meticulously arranged.

Descending the grand staircase, Taehyung was met with the sight of his parents engaged in their usual morning banter.

"Morning my cuties," Taehyung greeted them warmly.

"Mornin', bub," his father replied.

"Morning my handsome son," his mother added with a smile.

"Why are you both fighting this early?" Taehyung inquired, amused.

"I'm so done with this old man," his mother retorted.

"I'm also done with this old lady," his father quipped back.

Taehyung chuckled at their banter, a familiar comfort amidst the opulence of their surroundings.

With a smile gracing his lips, Taehyung exchanged pleasantries with his family before heading off to his realm of power and influence.

"I'll see you both later. Have a good day," he bid them farewell.

Surrounded by adoring admirers and basking in the privileges of his upbringing, he embarked on yet another day of luxury and success.

Two lives, so vastly different yet intertwined by fate, each navigating their own trials and triumphs amidst the backdrop of their contrasting worlds. 

( Edited )
To be continued....💚👀