15. His Toy

Taehyung reached home by almost midnight and saw y/n waiting for him .
Taehyung was stressed a lot because he was happy out on a dinner date with his girlfriend when he got a call around 7pm from his assistant saying that all the documents for the upcoming presentation were corrupted and they need to be made again , he reached office in a hurry . The meeting was in 2 days and it was nearly impossible for them to get the presentation done . The failure of this meeting will result in a huge destruction in reputation of his empire.
He worked for another 4 hours before getting home.

As soon as he saw her all the things that Hyun jae said to him about her started roaming in his head. He was getting pissed and frustrated.....

She saw him and greeted him .

" M..mr.kim s.. should i..he..heat..up...the.dinner..."

He glared at her

" I don't want it "

He said in a cold tone moving on to the stairs...

"D..did u eat outside" she asked making taehyung furious.

He stomped towards her , held her wrist slamming her against the wall. He held her forearm to make her stand still , he slapped her very hard making her crash on the floor with a loud thud..

She was on the floor crying...

Tae : u bitch , i told u not to bother me , i told u not to interfere into my personal life....... HOW DARE U QUESTION ME HUH??

U ARE NO ONE TO ME , DON'T TRY TO BE MY WIFE !!.....

U FUCKING SLUT!!..
.

He said and kicked the girl in the stomach... Walking away to his room...

As soon as he landed on the bed , he felt relieved,

" And FUCK  he felt better hitting the girl .. taking out all the frustration on her .... "

.

.

.

So this was the beginning of y/n becoming a stress relieving toy for him...

.

.

.

Y/N got up sitting on the floor .... Holding onto her stomach he somehow managed to get into her room...

She curled up into a ball on the floor crying and not bothering to get on the bed...
The side of her head was hurting because he bumped it into the wall..
Her stomach was hurting badly too... But it was only a kick form him and the pain was almost equal to 10 kicks of her aunt's ... Ofcourse taehyung was a well built strong man..
Her cheeks were burning because of the slap , his slap was way too strong for her to Handel..

And being a hybrid she was feeling 10% extra of pain... She was crying about her shity life .

She held her pendent and started mumbling..

" M..mumma...d..dada..its hurting...w..where..are u both.. , i don't wanna li..live..i..wanna...die...i..wanna....be..with u both.....
Mumma...dda...dada..Y..eonjun said ....i.. deserve...t..this...i..is....t..this..true..??....do i.really..deserve..t..this..??. , he..he...* Hiccup* said aunty...is.right......did..i.really...k..killed..u..both...??. "