90. Elevating Intimacy.

Today, Taehyung took charge of driving Y/n to her workplace, knowing her car was in for service. As they journeyed together, he couldn't resist stealing kisses along the way, cherishing each moment spent with her.

After dropping Y/n off at her workplace, Taehyung continued on to his own, feeling a sense of contentment from their shared morning. Despite the demands of their respective jobs, their bond remained a source of joy and comfort, making even the simplest of tasks together a cherished memory.

In the evening, Taehyung found himself tied up in a meeting, leaving Y/n to wait for him in his office. His secretary, John, kindly offered to pick her up, ensuring she was comfortable while Taehyung attended to his work commitments.

Upon returning from the meeting, Taehyung was greeted by the sight of his beautiful wife waiting for him. With a bright smile, he hurried over to the couch where Y/n was seated, enveloping her in a warm embrace that made her giggle.

Taehyung couldn't resist showering her with affection, peppering her cheek with gentle kisses. His hands roamed playfully until they ventured a bit too far, almost cupping her breast. Y/n swiftly slapped his hand away, uttering his name in a tone that was both reproachful and amused.

Caught off guard, Taehyung couldn't help but giggle shamelessly, his playful antics adding a touch of lightness to the moment.

Both of them, hand in hand, stepped into the lift, ready to head home after a long day. The doors closed behind them, enveloping them in a moment of quiet intimacy amidst the bustling world outside. As the lift began its ascent, Taehyung squeezed Y/n's hand gently, silently reassuring her of his presence by her side. Together, they awaited the familiar ding signaling their arrival on their floor, where warmth, comfort, and love awaited them.

The sudden stop of the lift sent a jolt of surprise through Taehyung and Y/n, their hearts racing with anticipation. Sensing Y/n's rising panic, Taehyung acted swiftly, pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers in a reassuring kiss, a spontaneous gesture to calm her nerves amidst the dimming lights.

With a calm demeanor, Taehyung retrieved his phone, swiftly disabling the lift's CCTV cameras with practiced ease. Seizing the moment, he drew Y/n into a passionate embrace, their lips meeting in a fervent kiss that ignited the confined space with raw intensity.

In this charged atmosphere, Y/n's submissive tendencies surfaced, her omega instincts yielding to Taehyung's alpha-like presence. Their connection, forged through trust and desire, intensified as Taehyung's commanding presence elicited a primal response from Y/n. Whimpering softly, she surrendered to the overwhelming wave of heat that coursed through her, her body instinctively responding to the magnetic pull of her mate.

Taehyung's commanding presence pressed Y/n against the side wall of the lift, his skilled hands swiftly undoing the buttons of her pants. Lost in the fervor of their kiss, Y/n was oblivious to the destination of his hands, her senses overwhelmed by the intensity of their encounter.

Enveloping her frame with his imposing presence, Taehyung's hands skillfully slipped in, cupping her core. Y/n gasped as she realized his intentions, her lips parted, breaths heavy, chest rising and falling. With another hand, he unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt, his lips attaching to her neck, almost eliciting a scream from y/n.

His finger sensually brushed against her core making y/n's whole body twitch at his teasing.

As he fervently sucked on her tongue, creating potent hickeys and drawing moans from y/n, Taehyung strategically covered her mouth with his hand. His calculated move aimed to prevent y/n from alerting the maintenance personnel about their activities in the lift. Aware that the lift was stuck between floors, not directly on one, he intended to buy enough time to discreetly handle the situation before it reached a floor.