37. Thunder

Taehyung stood frozen at his spot , what just happened here...

Mrs. Luna snapped him out of his spot by calling him... He looked at her , she was telling him something , but he yelled

" Get out "

Making her flinch , she immediately rushed out of the house.

Taehyung walked up to his room slamming the door shut.... He fell on the bed pulling his hair in frustration.

YELLING AT HIMSELF...

" Why the fuck did i do that , why? , Why??

" I..i..a...am so s..so stupid.. "

And Bursts out crying...
He is crying because of his shameful deeds , this isn't him , this is not the taehyung, he was a good man , he never hurted anyone , this isn't real him , he didn't mean to do anything with the girl. He didn't wanted this type of situations in his life ,
Her words hurted for sure they did but that was the truth. He took out his frustration on her every single fucking time he saw her , he wanted to take it out on her and it was hurting him deep inside .
He didn't knew y/n didn't had anyone , he didn't knew what that picture meant to her , he didn't knew that it will hurt her this bad , he agrees he diserves this SLAP but he really didn't knew things will turn like this , he fucked up , he badly fucked up.

.

.

.

.

On the other side......
Y/n is sitting in a park situated in outskirts of seoul , she doesn't even knows where she is , how did she get here.

She just got into a random bus and it was the last stop so she had to get off it...

Its almost 10pm , it's all dark , but the park has lights all around...

She is just blankly staring at the sky , the swings , the trees , she has no idea that it's been more than 6 hours she's sitting here...

She doesn't have any tears left in her eyes to shed anymore. She doesn't have any clue about what her life wants from her , like how longer can one person survive in these types of situations...

Every kid has a dream. She did too... But all she got in her life was pain... Her support was taken away from her long ago ,.she has a curse with herself... ,

There are now no dreams , no hope left in her life , she feels dead , she looks like an alive human from outside but on inside only she knows , how she can feel herself die little by little every single day..

Y/n flinched badly when she heard a loud thundering sound from above...
It gave y/n deadly shivers all over her body.
Well this was left , y/n is ASTRAPHOBIC

(Astraphobia is the extreme fear of thunder and lightning.
Experts don't know exactly what causes astraphobia. For some people, a traumatic childhood event during a storm can lead to astraphobia.)

It has many symptoms but Tremors (uncontrollable shaking) is the main thing that bothers y/n..

Y/n was 8 it was only few months since she lost her mom dad , the little girl was traumatized by their death .
But being completely unbothered the girls condition, the Min couple just left her outside the house going to some relatives.. The whole night y/n was outside the house in rain crying and flinching because of the heavy storm and thundering... That was when she developed the fear ( phobia ) of thundering...