100. Proximity & Distance.

As they returned home, everyone gathered for a meal together, including Taehyung and y/n. While enjoying dessert, y/n whispered softly to Taehyung, "Tae! I need to pee."

Understanding her need for assistance with the dress, Taehyung whispered back, "You go first, I'll be there, okay?"

Y/n nodded, heading to the washroom.

As Taehyung noticed that no one was watching, he quietly rose from his seat and made his way to the washroom to join y/n. Upon entering, they exchanged a knowing look before Taehyung assisted her inside.

After a few moments, they emerged from the washroom, Taehyung gently adjusting y/n's dress. With a grateful smile, y/n leaned in and pecked his cheek, eliciting a giggle from Taehyung.

After an hour,

As they entered their room, y/n immediately flopped onto the bed with a contented sigh, relishing the comfort of their private space. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her relaxed demeanor, finding her cute as she wriggled playfully on the bed.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Taehyung began to undress, starting with the intricate layers of his hanbok. Each piece he removed revealed more of his strong physique, from his broad shoulders to his defined collarbones, and finally to his sculpted chest and abs.

Taehyung deliberately caught y/n's gaze in the mirror as he stripped down, relishing in the way she watched him with a mix of admiration and desire.

He could see her subtle reactions, like the way she clenched her thighs together, a silent testament to the effect he had on her.

Despite knowing she was watching, Taehyung continued to undress slowly, savoring the moment and basking in the anticipation building between them.

As Taehyung finished undressing, he approached the bed where y/n lay, her eyes still fixed on him with a mixture of awe and longing. With a playful smirk, he crawled onto the bed, moving closer to her until their bodies were almost touching.

Y/n's breath hitched as Taehyung hovered over her, his gaze intense and filled with desire. She could feel the heat radiating off his body, sending shivers down her spine.

With a sudden move, Taehyung spanked her thighs lightly, causing her to gasp in surprise. "Bad girl," he murmured, his voice low and husky. "You should have asked for help instead of clenching your thighs like that."

Y/n's cheeks flushed at his words, a mixture of embarrassment and arousal washing over her. "I... I'm sorry," she stammered, her heart racing in her chest.

Leaning down, Taehyung captured her lips in a searing kiss, his hands roaming over her body with a gentle yet possessive touch. In that moment, all the tension and longing they had been feeling melted away, leaving only the intense connection between them.

With a mischievous grin, Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, his eyes dark with desire as he slid his hand beneath y/n's dress, tracing a path to her panties. His fingers brushed against her core, eliciting a gasp from her lips as she instinctively clenched the bedsheets.

Taehyung chuckled softly at her reaction, his touch sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. "Dripping wet just from looking at me? My, my, what was my kitten thinking?" he teased, his voice husky with desire. With a tantalizing smirk, he withdrew his hand, leaving y/n yearning for more.