32. Back

It was now the 17th day , it's been 4 days he was with his mom dad..

When on the 15 th day again taehyung came back to the mansion , his mom dad started to doubt.......

Three of them were having dinner , taehyung was happily munching on his fav food...

T/d : son , so when are u going back to your house..?

Tae ; huh?

T/m : did u had a fight with y/n?

Tae : now who the fuck is that what are they talking about? ( Taehyung thought in his mind)

T/d : see bear having fights is completely normal in between couples.

T/m ; yes tae , but u can't just stay leave her alone like this , u guys can sit and talk it out.

( Tae in his mind;
W.wait are they talking about her! Oh wait i completely forgot about her )

This was when he realised that Fuck!! He has a wife , he totally forgot about her in these days , after coming back from holidays he came back to his previous life .

Tae : i .ll...I'll go d..day after tomorrow...

T/d ; yeah son , she is your wife , she is your responsibility hmm...

Taehyung nodded...

After dinner taehyung went upstairs.... In frustration , he forgot about her , he doesn't even knows that is she even home or not , what if she ran away , what will he say to his parents...

..............................................................................

Next two days passed like seconds.....

It was currently 1pm in the noon and taehyung was driving towards the appartment , as he was getting closer to the location his heart was rasing , he could feel little tingling of excitement in his heart...
He was excited to see y/n after so many but didn't wanted to admit.

Taehyung was out of the control of Hyun-jae now , he was still not interested in y/n or this stupid marriage , Hyun -jae 's words were still on his mind and the betrayal he just got , he made up his mind that he doesn't wants any love Angle in his life....

But one thing he decided was that he won't hit the girl , but will he able to ? He is habitual of taking out his frustration on her , will he able to control himself...?

He reached home and opened the door with his key , he looked around to see if she was there but she wasn't he needed to confirm so he walked towards her room but his eyes suddenly Landed on a pink teddy bear, laying on the couch...

He picked it up and he could feel her scent in it , it was hers....
That scent made taehyung feel his frustration go away... Taehyung held the teddy close to his chest feeling relaxed...

When he realised that he was almost hugging the teddy bear he , threw it back on the couch and rushed upstairs...

.

.

.

.

On the other side y/n was in the university , walking towards the basketball court wearing her sports wear....

From last two days there were no practices as the captain was busy somewhere else..
Tomorrow's the match , so they are going to do some extra practice today.

Y/n was hella nervous while going towards the court , she was scared , nervous and embarrassed to see them , she knew they will definitely laugh at her for crying like that...