40. Regret

Taehyung was left devastated and crying , this was the first time his dad said these things to him ...
He has always made him proud , everytime his dad would praise him for his achievements.....

His dad always said that he is proud of his son , but today he was ashamed of him , well for what taehyung did this was what a parent would feel.

His mom and dad chose y/n for some reasons , they would never do something bad for their son.... But taehyung was blinded with his so called love .

Taehyung felt so bad and hurt , indeed his dad's words hurted him the most. He felt that all of his hard work went into vain... that his father was ashamed of him.

Taehyung was now feeling extremely guilty for his deeds , y/n once again proved that she isn't what he thought.

Taehyung held his forehead in frustration , it's to much for him now ....

"Little did he ever cared what y/n has gone through in this so called marriage wether it was mental or physical, she faced both of type of torture...."

He was crying with Hiccups when y/n knocked on the door twice , he lifted his head up and saw y/n standing there looking at him..

When Y/n knocked he had a hand on his face but when she saw Taehyung's face , it was completely red , tears flowing down his face....

Y/n slowly took 3 steps inside the room and was about to say...

" Mr.kim....."

But taehyung walked upto her , she closed her eyes thinking of getting a hit but instead he just hugged her....

Y/n was shocked, she expected him to hit her but he hugged her instead , she stood there still but she then heard him sobbing, he put his head on her shoulder and said.....

" T.. thank you f..for..s.. saving m...my mom , i...i..d.. don't know w..what i...w.. would h...have done w
.. without h....her "

Taehyung was actually scared to loose his mom , after all he loves his parents more than anything else and what just happened with his dad , he felt like dying , he just hugged her in search of a little comfort and guilt....

Y/n heard these words and almost cried too , who else can understand this better than her , that what is the fear of loosing your parents, that feeling is horrible , it Shakes u to your core.....

Y/n felt bad for him , really bad , she slowly lifted her hand to pat his back...

" S...she is o...ok...d.. don't worry , s..she is c... completely f..fine , s..she w..wants to...see. u s..she ..is..c.. calling u ,. D.. don't c...cry she'll b...be..w.. worried..."

Y/n tried comforting at which , he pulled off and wiped away his tears.... He nodded , said a thank u again to y/n and went to his mom..

Y/n closed the door and went to her room , the way he cried made her remember when she lost them , the uneasy feeling she felt in her stomach when she was just 8 and was running away leaving her parents behind....

But she felt bad for behaving like that with him...

Here on the other side taehyung was sitting beside his mom who was sleeping peacefully, holding her hand , while his dad slept on the other side .

He was thinking about how she tried comforting him when he was crying but he realised that

" Such a coward he is , he saw her crying many times , he saw her hiding behind the couch being scared of something, but he never had the courage to even go and ask her or comfort her".