24. Forced

He brought her to his appartment who was close to the hospital. Made her sit on the couch and gave her an injection...

She started feeling dizzy.

He did mentioned giving her an injection but didn't mention that it will be anesthesia....

In 3  -4 mins y/n passed out on his couch..

He lifted the girl and brought to his room smiling at how feather light she was

He gently caressed her cheeks and started taking off her hoodie.....

She was left in a half sleeves t-shirt.....

Ha joon saw many hand prints on her forearms , a big cut on her left palm...

He lifted up her t-shirt to see fresh blue brusies on her stomach... Ha joon clenched his fists and took off her pants...

She was now laying in only a t-shirt and panties in front of him.

Ha joon was so mesmerized by the milky white thighs and the long tanned legs... But soon he noticed many new brusies on her lower legs...

Ha joon caressed her legs up ,  down and started treating her wounds.... After he was done with treating all the brusies he went up to her face and started planting kisses on her whole face ...

He caressed her lips and started kissing her...

His lust and desperation was intrupted by his neighbour calling him out of the house shouting loudly...

He screamed in frustration and  rushed outside without even covering the girl and locked the door from outside...

After almost 30 mins y/n woke up , still a little dizzy . She got up and noticed the surroundings.
She looked down to see herself only in her underwear and t-shirt. She panicked and looked around to get her pants..
She put up her pants but couldn't find her hoodie...
Getting out of the room she looked ha joon wasn't there....
She felt bandages on her stomach and she started crying...

She rushed to the main door of the house but suddenly ha joon came inside locking the door behind..

He saw y/n crying....

Ha joon ; oh my god what's wrong princess, why are u crying...?

He came close to her but she backed off...

Y/n : w..what d..did u do to me..!!

Ha joon ; princess i didn't do anything just treated your wounds nothing else...

Y/n : w...why did u give me that injection....!!

Ha joon ; i did so that u could rest a while , while u were sleeping i just treated your other wounds......

Y/n : ( she yelled ) BUT U CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

U CAN'T TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES WITHOUT MY FUCKING PERMISSION....!!

ha joon ; volume down princess , i don't like that ...

Y/n ; SHUT UP !! and don't call me that...

She walked to the door where ha joon was blocking it...

Y/n : MOVE!! I SAID FUKING MOVE!!....

she yelled making ha joon agressive... He slapped her and she fell on the floor, the side of her lips started bleeding...
Y/n was crying on the floor when he kneeled down infront of her...
Caressed her cheek and pecked the place where he hit . In return of which y/n slapped him back...