41. Friends

"y/n..c..can we be f... friends??"

He asked at which y/n said a "yes" and nodded with a little smile...
And taehyung smiled at her Widely....

Taehyung wiped his tears away and smiled at her..

Tae : since, we are starting again so i should introduce myself first..
Hi y/n
Am Kim Taehyung, u can call me taehyung...
Turning 26 in 2 months..
I am the CEO of Kim constructions...

Y/n : am Min y/n
I turned 22 last month...
I am a student.

She said a little bit hesitant ..

Tae ; oh you're 4 years younger than me!!
She nodded...

Tae : what do u study?

Y/n : automobile engineering!

Tae : wow that's so unique...!
He exclaimed and y/n just gave him a tiny smile .

Taehyung took the flowers and gave it to y/n , she took them to see pink roses , it's her favourite...

She looked at him and he said

Tae : i...s..saw your mom holding these in that picture, so...i..i thought u m.. might like them. .

Y/n : they are my mom's favourite and mine too...

Taehyung's smile fell , he remembered breaking the frame...

Tae : i am sorry y/n i didn't knew that it was that important to u  , i am so sorry.......

Y/n : it's ok u didn't knew.. ( She said with a sadness).

Suddenly her phn buzzed and she noticed the time
It was 8:30 .

Y/n : m..mr.kim i should go and make the dinner it's too late . 

She said...

Tae : ok but call me taehyung!!

Y/n ; huh?
She was shocked....

Tae ; i said call me taehyung , we are friends right? , So friends call each other by names not by these formal salutations...

Y/n : o..ok t.. taehyung...
She said a bit hesitant , it's new for her.

They both walked out of the room y/n went to the kitchen while he went to his study to do some office work...

Soon the dinner was ready , she went upstairs to call him...

She knocked on the door but didn't dare to go inside, she clearly remembers what taehyung did with her last time she was here...

Taehyung called from inside asking her at which she replied from outside only that the dinner was ready...
Taehyung got up from his chair walking towards her making her flinch . He noticed her flinching.....

Tae ; u ok?

At which y/n nodded and walking downstairs before him.

They both were eating when he noticed how small portion of food she eats , like a little bird would eat more food than her...

"But he doesn't knows she hardly even eats , she ate just because when she served him , he asked her if she wasn't going to eat with him to which she said she'll in few minutes , to avoid any further questions from him , she just sat down and started eating."

Soon they both were done eating they gid their good night to eachother and went to sleep.....

As soon as he landed on his bed he drifted off to sleep , today was a very exhausting day , he cried a lot... But at the end she forgave him which made him happy .