14. U Deserve

Y/n entered the university with a face mask on while walking to her first class as soon as she entered the class she was engulfed into a bone crashing hug from someone and she already knew who it was...

" Y/nieee y/nieee am soo happy, so so happy " yeonjun chirped while hugging her ...

"Hmm i can see that , so what's the reason mr.choi "

She said in a bit normal tone avoiding all the pain she was going through and obviously not ruining her bestie such a happy mood.

" U know Jun is back in Korea forever, his company gave him to Handle the branch here , so he won't be going back , u know he dropped me here today that's why i didn't come with u " ....
( His husband's name is choi min Jun )

" Omg , congratulations Junie am so happy for u , but u forgot about me as soon as he came back not fair" she replied still hugging each other. ..

"Yaah it's not like that you ar.... " He pulled off and stopped talking as he noticed her red puffy eyes which looked completely exhausted and a face mask.

"Why u wearing a mask ? " He asked y/n ...

"oh. T..this i have cold s..so that's why " she said avoiding eye contact.

Yeonjun dragged her out of the class to their hide out in the garden.

" Do i look like a fool to u " yeonjun said in a rude tone..

Y/n kept looking on the ground.

Yeonjun came towards her and took off her mask only to see blue marks around her lips...

He sighed and took out a foundation from his bag and started applying it on those marks , y/n hissed twice .

But suddenly yeonjun noticed a big diamond ring in her ring finger as her took her hand into his examining it ..

" Wth is this , w..why is this ring here "?? Tell me , tell me what happened". he asked shacking the girl .

*I..i got married last n..night * she managed to say trying hard not to sob.

"Wait , what?? what the fuck are u saying!! " Tell me the whole thing right now!!!...
Yeonjun yelled in disbelief.

She started sobbing telling him each and everything, how she got married, whom she got married to ,how she was forced to marry ,  leaving one thing. ....

" Oh my fucking god " yeonjun wasn't able to process things she just told him.

" Will u care to explain that what made u marry that bastard " yeonjun was now mad at y/n...

" T..they threatened me " she said shuttering.

" With what!! " He screamed.

" I c.. can't t..tell u " she cried.

" What the fuck !! y/n , why can't u tell me huh? Why?, and why did u marry him , how can u be such a coward, why didn't u rebel, why ? why ? Why ?
He was now going crazy..

" Y.. Yeonjun we should not see each other now , we should end our friendship here " she said with a stern voice when she was shacking inside.

" What?? What the fuck did u say ? Repeat it ? His eyes turned red in anger and frustration.

" We should not be friends anymore , i am out of Min's residence , i only needed someone to get me out of there and i have a husband now he will take care of me so I don't need u ,