23. Scared

Y/n is now scared to death , taehyung will for sure beat the shit out of her , because she kept sleeping for hours and he would have gone to office without even his breakfast...

She came out of the room and started doing all the chores so that he doesn't gets more angry.

It was now 6 so she started making dinner with all her potential trying to make the bestest food for him.

She cooked kimbap , black bean noodles , chicken curry and rice....

And now it was 10:00pm it was the time for taehyung to come back , y/n's heart beat started raising , her palms started sweating...

The door opened revealing a calm and quiet taehyung.

Y/n started shacking , Taehyung was going to step on the stairs when he heard a small shacky voice

"...m..mr.kim i...i am r.. really sorry, i..i i didn't mean to do i ...i ..i ju..just passed...out...an..and. W..woke...up ..late. ..i .i.. promise this. ..will ...n .never ...h.. happen.ag.g..gain... I am sorry"...
She said shacking because of fear...

Taehyung turned around to look at the girl and she just flinched back closing her eyes tightly when she
Saw him turning around. She was expecting a slap or some hit but it never came...

" Get my dinner ready.." he said and just walked upstairs...

Y/n was surprised yet relieved as her body had no capacity to bear one more hit.

Y/n plated all the food with her whole heart and tae sat down to see so much delicious food on the table.

He ate the food and he just sware to god that this was the most delicious and the best food in the whole world he had in his whole life....
It was so tasty that tho taehyung had no space in his stomach but still he wants to eat more...
He really wants to complement her but he can't.

She gave him water when taehyung noticed a messy bandage around her left hand. It was clear that she did it by herself...

Taehyung was about to leave when she spoke up again .

"M..mr.kim w..we are running out of groceries a .and ot...other stuff"..

She said and taehyung just hummed in response.....

This morning when taehyung left , he really didn't wanted to face y/n . He had a little guilt in his heart because of last night, and when he heard those cries and whimpers he really didn't expected y/n to wake up early...

Next morning...
After taehyung left for the office y/n decided not to go to university because she was way too tired and emotionally drained...

Around 1pm the door bell rang , y/n hesitantly opened the door to see a lady in her mid 40s fondly smiling at y/n...

Y/n : y..yes??

?? : Hlo mrs.kim , i am Mrs. Luna i work at Kim mansion.

Y/n : oh, hlo please come inside.

They both went inside...

Luna : mam , please get ready we need to go for the grocery shopping...

Y/n ; oh ok , and please don't call me mam , u can call me y/n.

Luna : ok.
She smiled...

Y/n and Mrs. Luna went for grocery shopping together, while shopping Mrs. Luna told y/n many things about taehyung, his likes and dislike.....
Mrs. Luna was very good to y/n . Y/n felt really good after spending time her. Y/n felt like she was out with an elder sister.