95. Homecoming Tears.

As Taehyung descended the stairs, his arms wrapped protectively around the almost unconscious y/n, a chill swept through the air, tinged with the scent of impending confrontation. Jiwon and his men stood like ominous sentinels at the foot of the staircase, their presence a stark reminder of the dangers that lurked within the shadows.

Jiwon's voice cut through the silence, dripping with malice and disdain. "Well, well, well," he taunted, his words laced with mockery. "Look who decided to grace us with his presence. Did you really think you could brag in here alone and save the day, Taehyung? How foolish."

Taehyung's jaw clenched, his eyes narrowing into darkened orbs ablaze with righteous fury. The venom in Jiwon's words fueled the fire within him, igniting a tempest of rage that threatened to consume everything in its path.

Every muscle in Taehyung's body tensed with pent-up aggression, his fists trembling with the desire to mete out justice. His gaze bore into Jiwon, a silent vow of retribution burning in his eyes, a promise that justice would be served for every moment of y/n's suffering.

With a voice like thunder, Taehyung issued his warning, each word dripping with a deadly resolve. "You have no idea what you've unleashed," he growled, his voice low and menacing. "For every touch, every bruise inflicted upon her, I will make you pay. I will not rest until you answer for your crimes against her."

The air crackled with tension as Taehyung's declaration hung heavy in the air, a harbinger of the storm that loomed on the horizon. In that moment, he was a force to be reckoned with, a guardian poised to unleash his wrath upon any who dared to threaten his beloved y/n.

With utmost care, Taehyung lowered y/n to the floor, his heart breaking at her fragile state. He swiftly removed his jacket, gently draping it over her trembling form, a feeble attempt to shield her from the harshness of their reality.

Tears streamed down y/n's cheeks as she struggled to stay conscious, her eyes filled with fear and exhaustion.

Desperately clinging to his gaze, y/n trembled in Taehyung's embrace, seeking solace amidst the turmoil. His voice, barely above a whisper, carried reassurance and tenderness. "It's okay. Don't worry," he murmured, his touch a gentle caress against her tear-streaked face.

But Jiwon's cruel taunts shattered the fragile calm, his words dripping with disdain and malice. Taehyung's jaw clenched with barely contained fury as Jiwon's mockery sliced through the air like a dagger.

"Aww, look at the lovebirds. Pathetic," Jiwon sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. "She's nothing but a slut, begging for my touch. I almost feel sorry for you, Taehyung. Watching her writhe beneath me, moaning..."

Before Jiwon could finish his vile boast, Taehyung erupted like a volcano, his rage consuming him. With lightning speed, he pinned Jiwon to the ground, each punch a thunderous symphony of retribution against the despicable tormentor.

In the heat of his fury, Taehyung's growls echoed through the room, each punch fueled by a primal instinct to protect his beloved. His voice, laced with rage, reverberated off the walls as he unleashed his wrath upon Jiwon.

"You touched my wife! My woman!" Taehyung's voice thundered, each word punctuated by the force of his blows. "I'll make you see hell for what you've done!"

Jiwon's men surged forward, desperate to pull Taehyung away from their leader, their futile attempts to intervene met with fierce resistance. Taehyung seemed impervious to their strikes, his focus unwavering as he relentlessly pursued justice for y/n, his determination unyielding in the face of adversity.