29. Disturbed

Next morning

Y/n again woke screaming and crying , the same nightmare, the same horror again.
Every night she sees her parents die , or more like getting killed....
She got up from her bed heading to the bathroom. Y/n came out of the bathroom, packing up her stuff for uni...

She went out to cook for him..

Y/n isn't feeling good today and it's a little different, like it not that her human form .
Seems like her wolf is disturbed today...

Though y/n is a hybrid but still has a wolf...
Tho is her wolf doesn't comes out , she doesn't turns into a complete wolf , but it is there and it's presence makes her feel like that someone lives inside her , who sometimes dominates her human .
And today is like that , her wolf is not ok today and it is affecting her body .
Her wolf is a little disturbed and it's always because of her mental and emotional state.

The hybrid is emotionally drained today because of facing utter humiliation , that too on her birthday...

On her birthdays her parents made her happy until they were alive , after that her jinu oppa made her smile , after he left yeonjun always made her smile , he always wished her.
But what yesterday happened was really the worst in her whole life , the one who made her happy, smile and giggle on her birthday, that person humiliated her infront of so many , and about the beatings they don't even matter now it's been years she gets them , so they don't affect her.

The only two things that's still roaming inside her head

" Everyone is supposed to happy on their birthdays then why she isn't, then why she is the only exception."

" Did yeonjun really didn't remember that it was her birthday or did he forget because of the letter ".

In all these thoughts she didn't even realised that she already served him the food and taehyung was already eating...

She looked away with her teary eyes.. and that was when taehyung looked at her , he looked into her eyes to see those blue eyes again but they weren't blue they were grey...
Taehyung was confused because he clearly saw blue eyes last night but her eyes are grey ..

Maybe it was just an illusion...

Then Taehyung's eyes moved a little down to see his hand prints covering her whole neck... It was almost purple in colour...

Taehyung felt guilty and ashamed...

Taehyung left his rest of the food and walked upstairs to his room to get his bag.

When he came downstairs, he saw y/n wearing a big turtle neck sweater.... Covering her neck to mid thighs...

He felt even more worse that how clearly she has covered herself...

Y/n walked into her class ignoring everyone, because she knew that , yesterday's incident would spread like fire in the whole department...

Y/n was sitting on the last while yeonjun was on the 3rd last in the other corner....

Y/n was working on her laptop silently in the class as their professor was late ...
She felt a tap on her shoulder...
She looked infront to see Mark and Yuna they were the most lovey dovey couple of the department......

Mark : belated happy birthday y/n....

Yuna : belated happy birthday...

Y/n ; h..how do u know?..

Mark : oh yesterday i saw your form and then i realised it was the same date as your birthday....

Yuna : we waited for u , but u already left...
So we are wishing u today...

( They both smiled Widely making her feel better)

Y/n : o..oh t.thank u ...

Yuna sat in the seat infront of her and asked...

Yuna : ok tell me how did u celebrate it , what did u do??

Now what should y/n tell them that all she did yesterday was crying...

Y/n ; i..i..d.. didn't do an.. anything i.. was.b..busy...

Yuna ; omo , why? Birthdays are exceptions, no matter how busy u are , u can take an off and have fun...

Mark ; yes y/n , ok let's do one thing , let's go and hang out today , come with us y/n.

Yuna ; it's a great idea, let's go today ..

Y/n ; i..am..s..sorry g..guys i can't, i don't like celebrating it or hanging out , a..am s..sorry , u guys go and have fun. ( Y/n said almost shacking).

Mark understood that y/n was a little uncomfortable....

Mark ; oh. It's ok y/n , maybe we can some other time , once again happy birthday, see u ...

Yuna : ( pouting) ok , bye bye ...

Mark : don't pout love ...

Y/n genuinely smiled at the cuties and thanked them for lighting up her mood...

She looked back at her laptop and continued working.....
On the other side listening to mark saying , happy birthday to her before leaving , yeonjun immediately checked the date and shit it was a day after her birthday.

Yeonjun was already dying of guilt since morning when he heard bullies making fun of her in the morning because of what happened in cafe yesterday.... And now he felt like slapping himself for humiliating her on her birthday....

Soon the classes ended y/n walked out of the class when yeonjun walked behind her .

Y/n was walking down the stairs when , she felt a presence of an alpha which made her almost panic .
She started walking fast making her way out of the uni , but someone suddenly appeared infront of her when her heart almost sank , she looked up to see a well built man in his late 30s , creepily smiling at her .
It was an alpha, and the scent was so strong that y/n immediately got an idea that he a true blood just like her dada..
His strong scent and dark eyes were enough to make y/n feel weak on her knees, it was hard for her to handle the scent...

The man smiled at her and asked her the way to principal office .
Y/n without even looking at him pointed at the notice board where the location of important rooms and departments were mentioned.
He said thank u and y/n gave him a little nod.
As soon as she nodded, she dashed out of hallway to the main gate....

The man creepily smiled at her like a psycho , he saw her again , he was the same man who bumped into her days before. That time too she ran away, but this time he could see her properly , he could notice the beautiful features and the most important thing he loved about her was her submissiveness just like omegas do infront of alphas , she didn't look at him into his eyes. Nor she spoke anything.....

" Seems like I've already Got my new victim , but a little special one  ".

He laughed a little and walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

What do u think about this new character....?

See u soon ....