63. His Shelter of Trust

Taehyung woke up in the evening , he looked at the wall clock as it was already 5pm. He then turned his head to see a pair of white ears peeking out of the blanket. He smiled and gently lifts the blanket off his chest, to see y/n peacefully sleeping in his arms. Her hands were on his chest , she looked too small in his embrace. The couple didn't even knew when they slept.

The door bell was ringing....

He pecked her forehead and carefully took her hands off himself. He sat on the bed and realised that her long white tail was wrapped around his legs.

Taehyung was confused , he didn't wanted to wake her up. He nervously touched her tail to get no response. He then carefully took it off himself, with putting a pillow beside her he walked out of her room to the main door.

It was Mrs. Luna with a huge fake smile and a huge food container. Taehyung told her to get in and heat the food. He then again went inside her room only to see her sitting on the bed rubbing her hybrid ears.

The site was extremely cute to him. She looked like a half asleep kitty scratching her ears with her eyes closed.

This made the guy giggle. Listening to this she shoot her eyes open to see him giggling at her. He walked towards her sitting on the bed beside her. Y/n was engulfed into a hug . While patting the back of her head he asked.   

Tae ; are u ok?
And y/n still half asleep answered. 

Y/n : y..yes.
She struttered.

Taehyung pulled off the hug , brushing her messy hair with his fingers he says.

Tae ; u go and get freshen up , Mrs. Luna brought the food. We'll eat ok?

He said and y/n's eyes widened on knowing that someone else was also there in the house. Understanding this he massages her ears and says.  

Tae : it's ok , the door is locked. No one will ever know.

He assured, y/n nodded and taehyung helped her getting out of the bed.  He went inside the washroom to get freshen up while taehyung waited in the bedroom for her.

After a few minutes y/n came out of the washroom, with no visible hybrid features. He held her hand and both of them walked out of the room to the dining table. Mrs. Luna served them and taehyung by himself feed his wife the warm , healthy food sent by his mom with utmost love and affection. After feeding her the medicines because she had fever the day before , he helped Mrs. Luna with the dishes and asked her for a warm glass of milk.

Taehyung took the warm milk from Luna and sent her back to the Kim mansion.

The middle aged woman burning in anger from top to bottom walked back to Kim's place.

Y/n was sitting on the couch staring at nothing. Taehyung sat down beside her , making her snap out of her thoughts and flinch a little. Taehyung caressed her hand saying....

Tae : hey... it's ok , it's me.
He uttered in his soothing voice making y/n burst into tears.

The young man Panicked and kept the milk down , Asking her....

Tae ; y/n what happened? W....what's wrong love.
He asked and y/n cried even more. Taehyung crouched down on the floor infront of her , asking what's making her cry... He held her hands and y/n pushed them away.

Y/n ; d .don't d..do this , i..k..know , i k..know..
I w.. will b.. become d.. dependent o..on u and u'll l..leave me .me like others d.. did.