69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.

As the clock struck 4 in the evening, the atmosphere at Yeonjun's place was filled with a whirlwind of chaos. Y/n and Yeonjun stood in the middle of the room, their voices raised in a friendly argument.

Clothes were scattered all around them as they both held different dresses in their hands.

"Come on, y/n, you've got to add some spice to this date!" Yeonjun exclaimed, holding up a bold and vibrant dress that seemed to radiate confidence.

Y/n, on the other hand, held a more elegant and classic dress, her eyes pleading as she looked at Yeonjun. "I really think this one suits the occasion better. It's not too flashy, but it's sophisticated."

The two friends had been at this for a while now, going back and forth, each passionately defending their choice. The tension in the room was a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Y/n paced back and forth, her heart racing as the anticipation of her upcoming date with her own husband, Taehyung, weighed heavily on her mind. This was an unusual situation for her, her first-ever date and with the person she had been married to for months now.

After a whirlwind of wardrobe choices and debates, y/n and Yeonjun finally found common ground – a beautiful silk beige dress that perfectly captured y/n's elegance and style.

The dress reached just above her knees, with sleeves extending to her elbows. Delicate netting adorned the bottom of the dress, adding a touch of gracefulness. As y/n stepped out wearing the chosen dress, her heart raced with a blend of excitement and nerves.

She took a deep breath and watched for Yeonjun's reaction. The dramatic scene that followed was unexpected yet comical – Yeonjun faked a faint, dramatically collapsing onto the floor.

Y/n's laughter filled the room, a sweet melody that mirrored her inner joy. She felt a blush creep onto her cheeks as she playfully scolded Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun, you're such a drama king!"Yeonjun stirred, his eyes fluttering open with a mischievous grin. "Oh, the beauty has left me speechless!" Y/n shook her head in amusement, her nervousness momentarily forgotten.

She twirled around in front of the mirror, the dress flowing gracefully with her movements.

She felt a newfound sense of confidence, as if the dress itself had imbued her with a radiant glow.

Yeonjun guided y/n to a seat in front of the mirror, his skilled hands ready to work their magic. With focused eyes , he began to style her hair, delicately straightening the strands before adding gentle curls to the ends.

Each movement was executed with care, as if he was crafting a masterpiece.As the final touches of hair styling fell into place, Yeonjun reached for a selection of accessories. He chose pieces that complemented the dress, enhancing y/n's natural beauty without overpowering it.

The result was a beautiful blend of elegance and charm, a reflection of y/n's inner radiance.

A pair of simple beige heels completed the ensemble, adding an extra touch of sophistication. Y/n couldn't help but admire the transformation as she glanced at her reflection in the mirror.

The way her hair cascaded in gentle waves and the accessories adorned her look made her feel like she was stepping into a fairytale.

Yeonjun's attention then turned to makeup – a soft and subtle touch that enhanced y/n's features without masking her authenticity. Y/n felt a sense of comfort as Yeonjun worked, his touch gentle and reassuring.