20. Full moon

She got up from the cold bathroom tiles stumbling.

All she remembers about last night is getting beaten up and drowning herself. She stood under the shower turning it on.

She wore a big oversized black hoodie which covered her till her mid thighs with black sweat pants , she put on a wrist binder on her right wrist as taehyung twisted it quite badly and it was already broken by Lee  , putting on a black face mask and went out to cook for Taehyung.

She got done with everything in the early morning as she won't be able to do anything in the evening.
She even prepared some stuff for the dinner.

Taehyung came downstairs at his usual time.
And he was a little shocked to see the house was already clean , it was vaccumed and moped nicely.
The dirty clothes were washed and were out in the garden getting dry..

And soon his eyes landed on little figure of y/n setting food for him on the table. She was covered on black clothes from head to toe.

He went near the table , sat down and saw y/n visibly shiver.

He looked up and saw nothing but a black face mask as half of her face was covered by the hood .

Taehyung ate his delicious food silently while she only stood there at the corner not daring to say a single word.....

She gave him a glass for water in which while taking it Taehyung's fingers got brushed with hers and he realised that y/n still has a pretty high fever.

She put the dishes in sink took her bag weakly which taehyung noticed for sure.

She bowed at Taehyung and said

H..have a good d..day m..Mr..Kim..

Her voice was low , breaking , husky and tired .

She left for the university..

Y/n reached the university
She was too tired to walk , she had fever which got higher than yesterday because she drowned herself in the cold water.
Yet again she managed to sneek into the class without getting noticed by yeonjun . At the end of the classes everyone left the classroom leaving yeonjun . He picked up his stuff and was about to leave when he noticed a someone on last seat , with their head on table.

He went near the person and tapping their sholder he said ...

" Excuse me!! The class already ended i think u should.....

" D..dada.. d..don't g..go.."

He was cut off by a painful cry . It was more like whispering but audible enough to be heard in this huge empty class...

He immediately recognised it was y/n , he bent down to look at her face , but it was covered with a mask..... He touched her hand only to find out that his ex -bestie was having High fever.

He sighed and walked away from her... But something didn't let him leave the university. He kept roaming here and there in the university. It's been an hour she hasn't been out of the class room , so he thought of checking out the class. He stood outside the class for a sec and what he heard made him run away in the uni garden and cry..

" I... Didn't die again.... I..t... tried to drown.. myself... B .but...still...am ..s . sitting alive......"

*Sob*

*Hiccup*

*Sob*

Why is this curse with me?... 
He came to their hide out and started crying. He couldn't listen to her painful sobs . He was just so broken by her words that she tried to kill herself again..... Yeonjun was snapped out when he heard faint sniff and foot steps...he rushed behind a big tree stem to hide from the person coming here ..

Y/n came to the hide out and sat on a bench breaking down into tears....
While yeonjun was crying hiding behind the tree. 

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

Yeonjun peeped out only to see living horror infront of him.

There was no mask on her face.

Her beautiful face was completely bruised in red and purple marks.... And was applying an ointment on her left cheek... Crying silently.

She lifted up her hoodie from her arm and did the same...

She cried looked up in the sky and mumbled....

" P .. please help me t.. tonight...help me hi..hide myself..... "

He heard this and what immediately clicked in his mind was

" It's full moon "

Y/n again covered herself into the blacks completely and walked out of the uni leaving a confused yeonjun behind.....

Y/n went back home and the first thing she did was closing her windows and covering them with the curtains. She half prepared the dinner because she hybrid know she won't be able to stand properly a few hours later.... She was freaking out a lot. She pulled out a bottle of scent  that was given to her by grandma , her scent is uncontrollable on full moon but still this helps in blocking it a little.
.

.

.

It was 10:00 and taehyung was back home , he came and sat for the dinner....
His nose was hit by a strong and sweet attracting scent and it was from y/n . The scent was really really attractive and calming......
He looked at the girl , she was wearing a benie with the hood of her hoodie , she was shacking quite badly ...
For once taehyung was a little concerned but he just concentrated on his food.... He was eating peacefully when she was distributed by a painful low whimper coming form behind. 

Where stood the hybrid leaning against the wall trying her best not to make any sound or fall down , she saw getting continuous cramps.... Her cheeks were getting stained again and again because of the tears , the pain was unbearable. She was biting her lower lip as much as she could do prevent herself from Making any noice.......

She is waiting for taehyung to eat his food so that she can go and at least cry peacefully.
Her wolf ears are also hurting because of benie as they are extra sensitive from the human ones , they are probably the most sensitive part of her body , her tail hurts too she had to tie it up on her waist with a waist band....

Here on the other side her scent is literally way too strong and  attractive, taehyung is getting pissed because of it and her little whimpers which are a little audible in the huge silent hall..... He is getting irritated....

He was done eating when y/n pulled herself together and walked to him , she took the plates turned away from him she only took 3 steps when a wave of intense  pain hit her body again and she tripped making all the plates shatter with a loud thud...... She looked back at Taehyung with horror, she knew she did something that she shouldn't have ...
.

.

.

.

.

That was it for taehyung....

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....
I know this is the plot but sometimes i feel bad for the character of y/n ..... (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

I'll update the parts i have already written in 2 , 3 days and then be back on Dec 21st as i already told u about it in my announcement section....

.

See u soon.....