19. Why?

She knew what was coming...

Taehyung came forward gripping her hair making her yelp in pain...

" Ask me one more time to let u go , and i sware to god , I'll lock in the room for the rest of your life...

He slapped her...
...

....

( Holding her chin harshly)....

" What did i tell u huh?? What did i tell u ??? Not to talk unnecessarily?? Didn't i?? "

Y/n nodded while crying...

" Did i told u once that u won't go anywhere ?? Didn't i ?"

She nodded again.

" Then why the fuck are u begging me to let u huh?? "

" If u will go then who will do all the house holds huh? What about my dinner, my breakfast?? "...

He slapped y/n ignoring how high fever she had...

" Don't u ever dare to forget that you're my maid..."

* SLAP *

" Aren't you too desperate for me to touch u , aren't u , even is its for hitting?? "...

He said twisting her arm...

she was on the floor while crying..

" What a slut!!! I wonder how filthy your parents are for money that they married their whore of a daughter to me , just for the sake of money ruining my whole fucking life... "

" Yahhh!!!! Don't tell me they are like u... ! are they?? ""

Y/n froze at her spot as she fell on the floor on her knees... Breathing heavily when heard such Disgusting words for her parents... She started breathing heavily...

Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust and went upstairs leaving a broken y/n on the floor trying to catch some air...

She tried to get up , but failed, her hands and legs started shacking badly . Chest moving up and down , she couldn't control her body as it's almost been a month since she had a panic attack... , She dragged her body to her room , getting into the washroom she started throwing up.
It didn't help though because she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday.
She tried her best to calm down but couldn't.... She collapsed on the bathroom floor struggling for breath . She had to do something....

She held her pendent and mumbled in her mind...

" M..mumma d..dada h..help , help me please"..

As soon as she did this , within seconds she could breathe a little better, as the minutes kept passing her breathing was finally normal..
Wipping the sweat from her head she got up the floor with the help of the bathroom sink...

She looked in the mirror...

And..

She started crying badly looking at her face , she can't stay here tomorrow, she can't , it's not possible, she will be exposed....

" I...c..can't s..stay here tomorrow... w..what should i d..do its...s full moon tomorrow, How will i hide myself ...f..from him , w..what w..will.i.do... "

The poor hybrid was scared of getting exposed , she knows alphas will be on her hunt.... There is no way out for her now.

Once again she looked into the mirror clutching sarcastically..... Talking to herself