21. Full moon (pt.2)

That was it for taehyung....
.

.

.

.

She started shacking , taehyung walked towards her and slapped her hard making her fall on the broken glass pieces.
Those glass pieces pierced into her skin , on the side of her knee and right into the palm of her left hand......... He kicked her in the stomach Making her fall down on the floor completely....

" U fucking slut , u trying to lure me right?? are u this desperate to get fucked whore , do u think i don't understand these dirty tactics... "

He kicked her again.....
Making her body jolt...

He was about to kick once more when she screamed in pain...

" P . please ...i ..be..beg ..u .. leave...me ..th..this.  Time p... please f... forgive...m .me once ..... P.. please.." she said in her painful and breaking voice .....

She begged, this was the first time she spoke up infront of him .
Everyone time he would beat her she would never say anything or scream...
This was the first time she did it .. the hybrid couldn't help but beg him to leave her , the pain was already intense... And his kicks felt like she will pass out because of it.  

Taehyung paused and looked down at the girl condition.... 

She was lying on the floor, clutching on her stomach, eyes shut clearly depicting she was in pain...  Blood flowing out of her cuts.....

He was taken back .....

He stepped away from her... And quietly walked upstairs to his room. And slammed the door behind with a loud thud which echoed in the whole house.....

Y/n screamed in pain......
The pain is completely unbearable specially when the hybrid is in such sensitive condition.
She is shacking badly because of the pain...

And thanks to taehyung the soreness is y/n 's body is even more increased.

She is feeling like she will pass out any time , but she can't even faint out here like this.....

With so much difficulty she started crawling towards her room...
The glasses still buried in her skin , feeling like eternity she finally reached her room. Closed the door behind...

She sat down leaning against the closed door , with her shacking hand she took out the pieces from her leg and hand.. she took off her binie , the waistband , leaving herself in a t-shirt and pajamas....

She looked at her and bed and saw that pink teddy bear, she bursts out into tears remembering the person who gave it to her....

.

.

.

.

.

13 year old y/n was crying in her room , it was full moon again. But it was new to the girl because it's been only 5 months she got to know about herself...

The pain was clearly unbearable for the girl , she was screaming with every wave of pain...
Min's were not at the house as they were on a vacation and ofcourse they never took the girl with them. 

Y/n was hidden under her blanket when she heard a voice....

*Baby u ok ? * She heard the voice of a boy whom she knows, which causes her to fist her blanket tightly.... .

* O..oppa d..don't come h..here p.. please go away... * She said trembling, which was followed by a painful whimper ...

The boy rushed towards her bed and tries to pull it to see her but , she was holding it tightly....

*B.. baby let me ...see what has happened hmm? Has uncle and aunt done something?? Did they hit u hm? Please let me see , don't hide from oppa hm please??.... the boy asked more like pleaded in a worried tone ... 

*N..no nothing happened...i..am ...o...ok... please go away...I'll...s..see u tomorrow... please...*she pleaded while crying...

*No baby then why are u crying hm? Please let me see u once him , then i promise I'll go away hm?...  He said in a calm and sweet tone while trying to pull the blanket. 

*N...no... Oppa please u can't see me tonight, i promise I'll see u tomorrow, please leave me alone now please, i beg u please... * She said in a low voice.  

Ahh...h..hh..the girl screamed once again when the wave of pain hit her body hard....

*please my baby let me see u hm , why are u crying I'll go right away just let me see u please...* He said in a worried and pleading voice.....

He was continuously trying to pull away the blanket but the girl was gripping it tight...
But suddenly he felt her grip a little bit loosened so , he took the advantage of the situation and pulled it away from her body just to be left in utter shock....

What he saw was a pair of white kitty like ears on her head and a white long tale that was curled around her legs.   

She looked at him and quickly snatched the blanket away from him , covering herself back...

*W..why d..did u..do ..it ..."sob" "sob"..  now u..w .will ...r..run ...a . away...f .from... Me ..*
The hybrid cried while chocking herself.   

The 22 year old  was stuck at his place, he didn't expect y/n to a different creature than human , but he isn't supposed to leave the girl on her own.. so he pulled himself together....

*My baby , am not running away from u ok? ...
He said in his calming voice.  

Her sobs suddenly died and she asked him while sniffing...

*R.. really??*

* Yes baby, i promise i won't, let me see u hmm...* He asked as he needs to check her temprature...

*P.. promise??*she reassured ..

*I promise, I'll never no matter what ".. he said while assuring her . 

He assured her and the girl slowly got up , sat on the bed and started pulling the blanket off herself.

He looked down at embarrassment...

While he cooed at her , that how cute he looked in those white ears and tail..

*Aww my baby is just so cute in these ears. "..
He giggled in order to lighten up the mood...

She looked at him and saw him giggling which also made her to feel a little less worried about the situation... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

.

.

See u soon (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)