62. Love unleashed

Y/n ran to her room.

She locked the door behind , sliding down bursting into tears. She hates it the most , she hates being a hybrid.
This curse really costs her dear ones.

If u ask what Taehyung is to her?

After they both became friends. Taehyung have been a great friend as well a person to stay with. He is very supportive to her , he takes care of her. Taehyung is always there to help her , he knows that something is wrong only by looking at her face. He is happy person with positive vibes.
He is someone that y/n have started finding comfort in. His warm hugs , supportive  words mean alot to her. No one has ever treated y/n like this , no one ever bothered to care if she was sick . But taehyung is ready to leave everything and help her , take care of her when it's y/n.

Y/n was crying right now because she wants to stay with him. She doesn't wants to go away from this place Because this place gives y/n happiness.
She doesn't know what she feels for taehyung, what these feelings are , but all she wants is to stay here and no go away. But it seems like she can't.

Omegas are sensitive , they seek comfort and warmth from their partner and family.

Y/n was always away from these feels but since taehyung has started caring for her , her vulnerable omega started getting attached to him.

That's why pushing him away was hurting her like crazy because her omega was feeling scared and cold without him.

She knows she has to go

But her Omega is attached to this house , the family , the vibes and the guy himself.

And how is she supposed to leave from here?

Thinking all of this the hybrid was crying like crazy wanting to full those ears off her head....

Here on the other side taehyung was sitting on the bed holding onto to his head which was spinning. It was too much for him to swallow. He was still processing things when suddenly something strikes into his head. He remembered y/n saying that yeonjun and jin also know about it. Taehyung immediately took his coat and phone running out of his appartment.

He banged the door of jin's appartment. Yet again the boys living in the appartment were stunned. But they knew it was taehyung when he started yelling jin's name to open the door. Jin opened the door . Taehyung entered panting... because he literally ran till here from the stairs.

Tae ; h... Hyung y/n.

Jin : what happened to her huh? Where is she? Is she ok? Why are u here? Huh?
Jin Panicked and bombarded taehyung with questions.

Taehyung took a few deep breaths and took jin inside with himself. Three of them settled on the couch where taehyung was staring at Namjoon that should he say this infront of him.

Jin ; taehyung!! Will u tell me what has happened?

Taehyung stared at Namjoon because saying.

Tae ; Hyung y/n... W..wolf? , Namjoon Hyung.
He said glancing at Namjoon who was sitting with them , he didn't wanted to say it infront of him after whatever y/n told him. But before jin could say anything.

Joon ; i already know that.
He said and taehyung's eye's widened.

Thinking how he got to know?
One fine night jin was completely drunk and couldn't even stand properly. Namjoon was drunk too but not that much and then jin suddenly remembered y/n and began to cry for her. That day namjoon get to know. And the next morning jin requested him to keep it a secret.