9. Burns

Min was just standing there listening to her soft cries and whimpers....

Another second yeonjun came running towards the hall as the front door was open....

He looked at Min with complete hatred , his eyes ran through the hall , when they landed on y/n causing his heart to sank.

He rushed towards her , his eyes went teary.

Y/n's eyes were shut .

Y/n can u hear me?? , Y/n!!

He called out shaking the girl.

No response

Yeonjun looked at min and yelled.

" Wth did u do to her , u bloody monster???

No response from min's side .

" Look at her , for fucks sake she is also a human stop treating her like this . She didn't even do anything," ( he broke down into tears )

.

He tapped her cheeks gently to wake her up . And he got the reaction..... She blinked her eyes , he panicked.

Her eyes were blue indicating that she might turn anytime. as soon as he touched her legs to pic her up a loud and painful scream echoed in the whole house , even shaking min out of his thoughts.

Jun ; w..what h.. happened to ur l..legs? ( He shuttered because of fear ).

Again there was no response form y/n only cries left from her mouth.

Yeonjun extended his shacking hands towards her legs to lift up her sweatpants.

As soon as he did what he saw was......

.

.

Huge purple marks.

Some dark red burns .

Blood .

Scratched

.

.

.

Yeonjun teared up at the site infront of him of his dearest bestfriend.

He yelled at min...

" U guys are fucking animals , what did u do.....?????
Her legs are burnt , bruised....!! "

He snapped to y/n who was saying something.

" I..i..d.. didn't k..kill m..mumma , d..ddada..i ..a..am n..not l..lying..."

Jun. : i .. know i.. know u didn't, u didn't.

She cried again.

Her eyes very getting darker and darker.

So yeonjun picked screaming y/n with a heavy heart and rushed to his car....

Y/n was crying until the half way but suddenly she passed out causing yeonjun to panic nth time.

Thankfully she didn't turn into hybrid because if she would have then , yeonjun would have not been able to take her to the hospital.
.

.

As soon as she reached the hospital , she was rushed to emergency.
Yeonjun was sitting on a chair outside the emergency ward Rocking back and forth in anxiety.
He called his husband telling him the girls condition.