13. Slut

Taehyung parked the car infront of a beautiful and a huge apartment. Y/n was too lost in her thoughts to notice that they already reached.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when....
Taehyung said "get off " in a cold tone and went inside taking his own luggage.

She hurriedly got off the car took out her luggage.
Struggling with the gown and the suitcase she finally reached inside.

The was so beautiful, classy styled appartment which apparently had 3-4 rooms , a beautiful balcony, a big garden. It's was a very beautiful and a cozy place.....

She saw taehyung walking upstairs, she had no clue what to do , she asked hesitantly...

" M..mr.kim w..where..s.. should..i..."
Taehyung didn't let her complete.... And said out of complete annoyance...

" Upstairs is my room , u can take what ever room u want downstairs. "

Saying this he went upstairs....

Y)n sighs and looks around she saw a room right opposite to the kitchen...

She opened the door went inside, the room was very beautiful, pastel purple and white themed room , white curtains , a queen sized bed with baby pink sheets... A big wardrobe , ans surprisingly it had a study table with a book shelf.

Y/n smiled at the warm and beautiful room , it was perfect for her...
The first thing she did was getting rid of the gown .
Changed into his nightwear.... And started settling her stuff , starting with the books segregating the notes and texts....

In 2 hours everything was done , the room looked heavenly. Keeping the photo frame on the side table she took out her father's coat and started crying hugging it close to her chest..... Sniffing the scent , trying to feel the warmth she used to feel while hugging him... Next thing she took out was a gold ring of her mom... And immediately wore it on her index finger . She always wanted to wear it but couldn't because if her aunt found out about it then she would have snatched it away...

All she had with her was

A photo Frame

Her dad's coat

Her mom's ring.

Looking at all these she Bursts out crying.... Cursing at her fate that what has happened to her. All because her" Angels aren't here to protect her.".

Next thing that came into her sight was a

"Small , pink old teddy bear" that reminded her of the person who took her care after she lost her everything... But soon that happiness went away
"Maybe he was tired taking care of her "...
She hugged the teddy mumbling a small breaking
"I..i.m..miss..u.." between her sobs...

She was busy crying when she heard a bang on the door of her room. She flinched...

" Come out fast " she heard taehyung yelling from outside...

She wiped her tears and rushed outside. She saw taehyung sitting on the couch..

She went and stood meters away from him..

Taehyung looked at her , he was taken aback looking at her teary puffy eyes continuously staring at the floor... But he shrugged it off when Hyun jae's words come into his mind making him hyper and disgusted of the angel standing infront of him.

Tae: listen to me very carefully
I was forced for this marriage , i did it for the sake of my parents. I am not at all interested in this shit so...