28. Blue eyes

The sandwich fell on the floor.....

She looked up to see yeonjun fuming in anger..
Her eyes went glossy , she couldn't believe that he .. he slapped her.

Y/n got up from the chair and said

y/n : j..j.jun..
Before she could say anything further yeonjun cutted her off..

Yeonjun : STUP UP! U HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!!!

How dare u , just how dare u think that , I'll tell others , do u really think that I'll tell others , just because we are not talking that doesn't means I'll risk your life...
( Yeonjun yelled)

Y/n : i..w..was..i.. insecured a...

Yeonjun again yelled cutting her off.

Yeonjun: then keep your stupid insecurities to yourself , stop hurting me , please i beg u ( his eyes also became glossy) at least respect that bond of friendship that we shared for years , tho it was fake from your side but it was true from my side , u were really by bestfriend my soulmate, but you are making me hate these words...

He wiped his tears.. and said. ..

" You know what , twins were right, u can never trust ORPHANS , they can never be trusted and now

I CAN REALLY FEEL THAT , I HATE U..

he said and walked away...
Y/n looked around and there were a bunch of professors , the cafe staff and a couple...

She again felt humiliated...
She wiped her tears and rushed out of University taking her bag...

She went back to tae's house , locking herself in her room she collapsed...

Why yeonjun reacted like this.. let me tell u...

When yeonjun got back from the class he saw a note on his table, he opened it and immediately recognised the handwriting , he smiled a little hoping that she maybe wanted to talk to him , but his smile dropped as soon as he read it... The letter said..

"Hi , yeonjun
I know your hurt and angry ,and i know u will never do it on purpose but maybe u told yeri and yeji about me by mistake, i just wanted to ask that did u tell anything else to them , u know what am asking, if u haven't then please don't tell them , i request you..
I sorry if i wasted your time by this ...

Y/n"

This letter made yeonjun almost cry at the point, like how can she think that he will tell others.. no matter how angry or hurt he is he'll never do that .
He'll never tell others about her being a hybrid, but he totally forgot that he did tell others about her being an orphan , this secret isn't a minor one , her insecurities were quiet understandable...

It was around 8 when y/n heard the door bell , and he realised that she passed out crying and it was quite late she panicked, taehyung will beat her again... She rushed outside wiping her face , and opened the door...

She opened the door and saw someone stranger outside...

Zain : Hlo , i am Zain , i work at Kim constructions , Mr. Kim has told to keep these documents safely in his study..

Y/n : o..oh..ok p.. please come in..

Zain walked inside the house she directed him towards his study... He kept the documents safely and came out of the room..

Y/n looked at him and he was checking her out up and down which she didn't like at all , so she walked down and came to the kitchen...
He followed her and she asked feeling all uncomfortable...