39. Slap

Y/n woke up with a sour body , she was on the floor....

Y/n dragged herself to the washroom, she got changed...

Suddenly y/n's whole body started shivering , she was feeling extremely cold .
She remembered what happened last night , which made her cry out again.....

She didn't even realised that she was getting herself into a severe panic attack , she was having fever.

Soon enough her body was now shacking uncontrollably , her breathing was now getting heavier....

She could feel that it isn't that panic attack , she needs help.

Stumbling with help of walls she reached out of her room...

With all of her strength she somehow managed to call taehyung

"M..Mr..Kim "

No response.

She tried again , but still no response.......
She looked at the key holder, there were no keys , that means taehyung isn't home...

She fell on her knees, her breathing was getting heavier with every passing second. She was loosing her control on her body. She needs help immediately.

She got up again tripping , she started looking for her phn...
She found it on her desk , with her shacky hand she dialled Yeonjun....

Jun : hlo y/n where the heck are u am calling u since 2 days idiot.

Y/n : h..help..m..me

Jun ; y/n what happened, what's wrong..?

Y/n : c.. can't b.. breathe...fast...

Jun : ok, ok i am on my way , are u at Taehyung's appartment??

Y/n : y..ye

Jun : ok! Y/n don't hang up , try to stay awake, don't close your eyes ok??

Within 20 mins yeonjun and his husband were at Taehyung's appartment , they were met with almost passed out y/n on the floor of the living room....

Min Jun ( Yeonjun's husband) lifted y/n and carried her to the car rushing towards the hospital...

.

.

.

.

.

Around 7pm taehyung came back , the first thing he did after getting home was checking into her room but it was empty , he looked around to find no traces of her.

But suddenly a note on the dining table caught Taehyung's attention...

He picked it up and started reading...

Mr.kim

it's y/n's friend we are taking y/n to hospital , it was an emergency...

In hurry all could yeonjun write was this .
Taehyung read it and panicked, why hospital? What emergency? What happened to her ?

Then suddenly her last night's state flashed infront of his eyes , she indeed needed a doctor!!
He should have taken her to hospital!!

Thinking all this he landed on the couch with hands on his head , as it was banging, as if someone was hitting it continuously with a hammer...  And now this note!!

He feels worst for leaving her....

Taehyung took the painkiller and layed down on the couch, waiting for y/n , wishing for her well being.....