47. Beautiful Her

The morning came y/n woke up with the same nightmare she cried for few minutes but she cheered herself up because it was the results day , and after long long time she was going to university back .

With the morning shower she washed away all the pain and sadness she felt last night .
Y/n cooked the breakfast for both of them , putting on the lid back she turned off the burner and went back to her room.

Getting inside the room , putting on a white oversized shirt with a pair of navy blue high waist pants and white sneakers.
She brushed her blank silky hair which reached upto her waist and decided to keep them open.

She putted on a white wrist watch which was a gift from yeonjun. And finally with a little strawberry lipbalm she looked at herself in the mirror And SMILE AT HERSELF , AFTER SO LONG SHE FELT A LITTLE CHEERFUL FEELING IN HER HEART.
( A/n ; my pretty baby >⁠▂⁠< , i can imagine her , my angel . I wanna marry her.... )

She kissed her pendent hiding it inside her shirt. After years she felt like today will be a good day. Taking blessings from her Angels for her results looked at the lovely picture of her parents.

And Finally ,
She took her bag and went out of her room.

And here on the other side taehyung woke up with his alarm .
He got up smiling at the excitement he had in his heart . He jumped out of his bed getting into the shower.... After a soothing warm shower , he stood before his wardrobe cutely looking for a suit to wear ..... Out of his whole wardrobe a navy blue suit cought the attention of his eyes . He smiled and slipped into the suit with a white shirt.

Finally putting on a silver watch , spraying his strong manly perfume he wore his formal shoes....
He placed his things inside his laptop bag.
Once again checking himself in the mirror he walked out of his room anticipating a beautiful day ahead. After a long period of 3 Weeks he was going back to office .
No matter how hard and hectic his work is, that is what he lives for . He loves working...

Here,

When y/n came out of her room Mia squealed looking at her. Mia was literally chirping looking at how beautiful y/n looked.

Mia : unnie u look soo soo Beautiful. Like a real angel . Omoo... I just saw an Angel , i feel so blessed...
Mia dramatically wiped her invisible tears which made y/n smile and feel a little embarrassed...

Y/n : m..Mia stop exaggerating.... ( She said looking down in embarrassment) .

Mia ; no no unnie , u really don't know how beautiful u look . Simple , beautiful and elegant.

Y/n ; uhh. T.. thank you and p.. please stop now.

Mia : okok unnie ( she giggled).

Taehyung stepped down smiling, he kept his bag on the couch and was about to sit on the dining table when he saw y/n coming out of the kitchen.....

As soon as his eyes landed on y/n , his eyes widened.
As y/n was stepping towards the dining table, he felt his heart going crazy...
She looked so damn beautiful to him that for a moment he forgot to breathe , he felt his heart going boom boom inside his chest looking at the heavenly angel right infront of him. She's sooo pretty....

Y/n came towards the dinning table, putting the food on the table. She looked at him and said a " good morning" with a little smile , making taehyung snap out and say "g..good morning".