6. It hurts.

Y/n fell on the floor.

Mrs.min pulled her hair making her whimper in pain .

Msr.min : where the fuck were u huh??... It's already 9:40.

Y/n struggling to free her hair from her grip but it was only adding up in her pain.

Mrs.min crouched down to her level , still not leaving her hair....

Mrs.min : do the dishes before i kill u right away...
Got it slut?

Y/n nodded.....
She left y/n's hair with a slap....

Y/n immediately went to the kitchen doing the dishes. She was crying as always.....
She was deep into her thoughts when she felt a liquid dripping off her arm into the kitchen sink . ......

She looked upto her arm and found a huge cut on her arm near her shoulder.

She gasped at realisation which led her dropping a plate on the floor.

Y/n saw eun standing there with a knife , a smirk plastered on her face.

Eun : oh sorry i was putting dishes , the knife accidentally touched your arm.

Y/n : d..did u j..just , h..how c...can u...
She couldn't believe that their hate had came to this extent that she just made a huge 3 inches cut on her arm .

Blood was flowing down like a river. Soon y/n could feel a sharp and intense pain making her body shake because of the pain.

Seeing y/n lookin at her in disbelief eun said.....

Eun : oh unnie am really sorry. U know i didn't mean to.
She started laughing like a maniac.

Y/n didn't say anything further and started picking up the broken pieces of the plate from the floor.

Suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her left cheek. She looked up to see mrs.min burning in anger.

She kicked y/n making her fall on broken glass. On the same arm which was already bleading.

Y/n started screaming in pain. Her head started spinning.

Mrs.min : shut the fuck up bitch , who is going to pay for this huh , who ..... * Kick* your dead parents huh?...

" Bloody useless piece of shit , i pity them that they got killed by u ".

Eun laughed at her state and walked away with her mom.

Y/n was on the floor whimpering in pain , breathing heavily.

She tried to get up but failed falling back on her arm , Making those pieces dug into her skin .
She screamed loudly.

At that very moment Mr. Min walked into house from work..... His eyes widened in horror.

The hybrid was laying on floor whimpering in pain holding her arm which was drenched in the pool of blood. The broken glass pieces pierced in her skin .

For a second mr.min's heart sank looking at the site.

He rushed to the girl, helped he getting up , he slowly started talking those glass pieces out form her skin she literally screamed with each one of them.

Mr. Min took few steps away from her and said
" Go to doctor"

And walked to his room.

Y/n walked towards the table with wobbling legs.
Took out her wallet from her college bag and walked out holding her jaket ....
It was freezing cold and the hybrid was walking in just a half sleeves t-shirt that too half drenched in blood.

She was walking like a dead person with no emotions, people who walked past her looked at her in horror. She was quite, ignoring the pain she kept walking until she reached the hospital.

Upon reaching she got done with the dressings , payed and started walking back to the "hell" .

She was so much in pain that she tripped many times.

She walked towards the house but stopped before an abandoned house which was just before min's residence.

She looked at the house with her teary eyes and said ...

" I only had u , only u cared , u protected me , but all of your promises were a lie , i was never your baby angel , everything was a lie . ".

Chuckled sadly.

She walked back in to place . Went straight to the kitchen cleaning the mess .

She made min's ginger tea which he always took before sleeping and walked to the room.
She knocked and heard a "yes".

She walked inside kept the tea on the table .
Mr.min examined the girl , when he saw the bandages he immediately looked back at the laptop.

" T.. thank..y..you.." she said shuttering .

And left the room , going back to hers which used to be a store room but she cleaned it and made it warm for herself.
She layed down on the bed and bursts out crying.
It was hurting very bad ..........

Being a hybrid isn't easy , tho she got powers but it came with many weaknesses too. One was feeling pain more then humans , means that injuries are a little bit more painful to her than humans .

She kept crying for an hour, it was already 12 am .
Her cries were dying, she was falling asleep because of the exaustion.

She eyes were half open when she saw her blurry figure standing infront of her .

She immediately recognised the person and said....

" D..dada...it..hurts...h..hurts s..so..b..bad..i..n.. need..u..h..here..it..hu..hurts..."...

Tears slipped from her eyes ..... It was her dad walking towards her it was all blurry but still she could feel everything.

He came , sat at the edge of her bed and started patting her head softly saying.

" Shh my princess, everything is gonna be ok , my princess is the strongest, everything will be fine the pain will go away , we love you.... Sleep well my baby ".

That was all she could hear before Falling asleep.

...........................................................

Taehyung walked inside his room jumping... He took a long hot shower and slipped into his nightwear.
He jumped onto the bed , he let out a small giggle remembering the Kiss he had .

He had a date with his long time crush , she was the one to ask out first . She also confessed that she also had a crush on him since long .

So... He is finally in a relationship, he had a kiss , he is also going on a vacation with her for a week in next few days .....
It was their 5th date .

She asked him for his credit card right after the kiss . And taehyung gave it to her without even thinking. He was so mesmerized by the kiss.

....................................................

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading

Please tell me if am going too slow on getting them together.....
But this is how i imagine....
Please do tell me in the comments.

Bye bye 👋🏻.