30. Quiet

Y/n came back home she immediately took a glass of water to calm herself down....

Seeing an alpha is the scariest for y/n , that too a true blood.

Y/n changed her clothes and wearing her sports wear to go to the practice...
She is in the basketball team of the uni and the only girl in the team.. today she got a message from her team captain that they have to report in the basketball court after 6pm...

Puting on a complete body wear to cover her whole bruised body , she went out...

First she reached her studio where her students were already waiting for.
After an hour the class ended and she went to her basketball court.....

And at exact 6pm she was at the uni basketball court getting lectured by the team captain as she kept missing the practices..

Now the match was around the corner and they had no prep to do anything..
After 20 mins finally the practice started...

At 8pm y/n was back to the appartment, taking a quick shower and rushing to the kitchen....

It was already 1am in the morning and taehyung wasn't back yet , so y/n put the food into the fridge and went to sleep....

On the other side around 3am suddenly someone rang the doorbell of namjoon and jin's shared appartment...
Both woke up and namjoon carefully walked upto the door with jin behind him , they looked into the security cam to find out it to be taehyung...

They immediately opened the door and a completely drunk taehyung landed into jin's arms...

He was continuously mumbling
Hyun-jae , Hyun-jae...

Somehow they manage to make him sleep...

.

.

.

.
Next morning

Y/n woke up and saw no one at home , so she simply went to university...

On the other side at jin and namjoon's place taehyung was sleeping hugging his jin Hyung tightly in Jin's room while namjoon was in his own room.

Around afternoon, he woke up and started throwing up , god knows how many bottles of alcohol he swallowed last night...

After an hour getting back to normal, he was sitting on the couch and his Hyungs were standing infront him with questionable eyes , this was when he broke down and hugged jin...

He started crying like a baby...
Jin soothingly patted his back for like almost an hour and taehyung finally told them what has happened...

.

.

.

Yesterday morning when taehyung was passing through the appartment complex of Hyun-jae's house , he thought of surprising her . He brought flowers for her and went to her appartment....

The front door was open and when he entered inside, he saw a man hugging Hyun-jae from behind and she was cooking food...

Taehyung's heart shattered into pieces when he kissed her , she pushed him and he spoke up....

Man ; so how's your lover doing Mrs. Lee??

Jae : yahh , stop it how many times I have told u not to take that clingy ass's name when i am with u..

Man : why isn't he your lovely boyfriend, u love him the most..

And saying this they both laughed...