65. Enchanted Beginnings.

Taehyung woke up sweating and breathing heavily from the intensity of his nightmare. He quickly turned to his side, finding relief in the sight of his wife, the love of his life, peacefully sleeping next to him. He embraced her gently, grateful that it was only a dream and not the harsh reality he had feared.

He is determined to protect his love at all costs. She has endured so much without uttering a single word. He is going to make sure she feels safe and loved, making her the happiest person.

After a while, when she woke up, she found herself alone in the bed. Looking around she was met no one in the room. Getting out of the bed she went to the washroom. Coming out of the washroom fresh she wore a pair of simple t-shirt and pants.

Y/n stood in front of the mirror, lifting up her sleeves up to her shoulders. Her eyes fixated on the nail wounds that looked terrible. The pain was unbearable, and the humiliation made her sob as she stared at them.

Taehyung stood near the door frame, watching his wife with a clenched heart. He felt a mix of emotions seeing her in pain and wanted to comfort her.

Taehyung rushed to his wife, wrapping her in his arms, and she clung to him tightly, feeling overwhelmed by the terrible experience. The pain wasn't the worst part; it was the humiliation that hurt her deeply.

Y/n cried while holding him , taehyung kept caressing the back of her head and the back. He pulled off , wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Taking her downstairs, taehyung loving feed y/n the food cooked by his mom. He again applied ointment and bandages on her wounds.
As they were done with that , the door bell of their house rang.

Y/n remained silent throughout the morning, not uttering a word. Taehyung embraced her tightly on the couch, providing her with the comfort she sought.

He covered her with a warm blanket and went to the main door to open it. As he did, Yeonjun entered, his eyes filled with big fat tears.

Taehyung told him each and everything, because ofcourse he needs to know. Yeonjun walked to y/n who was too looking at him with tears in her eyes.

He knows.

He knows.

She hurted him again. ...

Y/n took the blanket over her head, seeking refuge from his hurtful gaze, and began to weep silently.
.

Yeonjun who was standing beside her sobbed , he was hurt . He felt betrayed as a friend, after being together for so many years she still didn't tell him going through so much.

Jun : why are you hiding now? Huh?
He said raising his tone.

Jun : I hate you so much for this , I feel so stupid right now being your friend.

Show me your face idiot!!! .

He yelled and y/n slowly took the blanket off herself looking at her lap. She was sobbing silently and those silent cries turned into horrifing screams when yeonjun hugged her. Y/n's painful cries made Taehyung's heart break into pieces, he felt terrible seeing her cry like that.

Yeonjun who was crying along with y/n , sensing the amount of pain he could feel holding y/n made his pain vanish into thin air...

Jun ; stop crying like that now , it's ok , we are are here for you y/n.