33. liar

Y/n walked into her class looking for yeonjun and fortunately she saw his bag , her eyes went teary , she thought that she lost Yeonjun also...

She saw y/n next to his seat so she asked her,,

Y/n ; h..hi y..Yuna

Yuna : ( she chirped like a baby ) hi y/nie ...

Y/n ; Yuna , did y... yeonjun came today?

Yuna : yeah he did like finally, i asked him where was he since days...

Y/n : was..h...he ok?

Yuna ; oh yeah yeah he is completely fine , he went on a trip with his husband...( She giggled)

Y/n : oh ok , thank you u so much...

Yuna ; y/n all the best for the match , i know u guys gonna win .

Y/n : ( she smiled) thank you so much yuna ...

Y/n went to her seat and sighs , she literally started thinking that she'll never see him again...

Soon y/n was called for the match .... The captian reminded everyone of strategy and they all got changed...

In no time they all were on the field , standing against the opposing team . The whole stadium was filled with students of both the colleges and cheering for the respective teams.

Y/n , Jung woo and one other guy were assigned to make the goals and rest of the boys were going to cover/distract the opposing team.
Y/n was choosen because of her small frame and light weight body , which was going to help her with easily getting to the basket....

Y/n was looking at the ball being thrown in the air by the referee...

Y/n lowered down and rushed to towards ball which she easily for into her hands , she passed out to Jung woo and the team scored a goal .
After 3 back to back goals by y/n's team the opposing team was getting frustrated, so the thought of doing something...

While everyone was running towards the the basket y/n had the ball in her hand when one of the guys pushed her making her fall over the ground rolling.... The referee paused the match and the boys helped y/n getting up , her knee was bleeding badly.. medics treated her wound and she had to sit out of the field... Referee didn't take it as a foul .

Not so soon , the other team had 7 goals and y/n's team had only 3 , y/n was feeling angry , basketball field have always been a place where y/n many times took out her rage , anger , frustration..

the guy who pushed y/n saw her glaring at him , so he winked at her , that was it y/n lost it...
It was half time when y/n asked Jung woo about getting back to the game but he refused as her the way she was injured it was hard to even walk.

But y/n was behaving stubborn so he let her in.

The round began and as soon as she touched the ball her body felt like electric sensation...

Her wolf took over her body... .

Goal

Goal

Goal

Goal

She kept putting the ball into the basket, everyone was shocked in the field, it seemed like she won't stop until she'll break the basket ...

At the end of the match the score was

38: 7

Out of which 33 were by y/n...
She was snapped out , when Jung woo shook her .
She could see the crowd cheering, Jung woo and other boys saying were something to her but she couldn't hear them , her body felt weak , she wanted to throw up .
Leaving everyone behind she ran into the premises...