part 47

In her arms he sat crying. Never before had he heard Wilbur so mad at him. Even when he spilt the ink on a new blue quilt Wilbur was given. Even then he wasn't as mad. No this hurt.

The girl whom arms he cried in was a Lady of the court. Her father served in the Army, second hand to the general. Her father had fallen in battle and since she had found favour in court. And since she had met the blonde the two had grown very close together.

Tommy cried in her arms without words. Eventually however he calmed it took an hour to get to the point he could speak but still.

"he.. Said my name" he said with a weak voice and constant pauses. "He used it.. and yelled at me" he looked up to the woman, who wasn't much taller. Tommy had been growing much recently.

The female just smiled softly "my dear.. It will be okay" she spoke ever so softly "The world gives us trials to push through as she knows we can. Otherwise why give them?" She gave words of encouragement to the boy in her arms as she wiped his tears. She was a sister figure to him.

he nodded a little trying to smile. But as he went to wipe his tears looking down he sighed "Thank you Madam Sally.." He called her such as she hated the Title Lady.. She saw the boy as an equal. Just like Wilbur had.

She nodded and released him to continue his day. How ever the whole castle noticed the clear pain in the boy. He was much more silent. Originally when he first began to speak again, he only spoke with those he trusted. But he branched out quickly and was the spirit of the palace. And here he was, ever so silent as he walked timid. He avoided the halls which led to Wilbur's quarters.

But even so, it hurt. The day flew slowly more than ever experienced before. As he looked around being very careful to avoid things that could lead him to go to Wilbur. He was obeying orders, staying away all day.

But when night fell, and the warmth of the sun was gone he finally retired to his room for the evening. Without Wilbur asking for things or to spend time with he figured to go to bed already.

But as he sat in bed, writing to the Captain of his home, he would hear occasionally a voice in the halls. It sounded of the prince. With a heavy heart, he began to ignore it. Till the door opened. With a down spirit he didn't look up.

Wilbur stood silent, if the blonde was to turn to him, he would find tears forming but a sigh came breaking such silence. "April 9th" he spoke ever so quickly and in a whisper before leaving.

It took a while, a long while, as he refused to sleep. But finally he did retire for the night as he laid on his pillow he sighed. He didn't know that along with him, the prince felt this way. Hurting for yelling at him. He shouldn't be that mad it happened so long ago. Way long ago, as he knew he needed to move on.

It took long into the night for the dream to return. The dream Tommy had ever so often. one of two women and their boys.

Two women without faces stood by a fire.. One with a child in her arms one with hers in the cradle near by. A raven came and took the second and the first went to her who lost the child. But in a terrible way. The lady with out went and stole the first to claim as her own and no-one knew otherwise as they all slept. Instead, they thought the woman with the one in her arms.. was the one who the crow stole. Crying she went home. Heart shattered and life soon gone.

The blonde shot awake.. Right when the dream ended. But this one, had more. Most were as said before but this time.. He saw their faces. His mothers face.. As his eyes widened he got a candle, lighting it he rushed down the dark empty halls past many confused guards.

The sun was yet to rise and he was still in a night clothes state. But he didn't mind that now. His mind had to stay focused as he rushed to the library. To that of the Royal bloodline. Flipping through countless books he had to know. He had too. Finally he saw it.. The other woman. Her black hair and green eyes.

The Emperor's wife.. His Aunt. In all her younger beauty was there on the page. Just as he saw her in his dreams. His eyes widened as he gasped backing up. Two dates were under hers.. Two dates he would never forget now..
September 14th
April 9th

His heart dropped as he let the book go. How had he not made the connections?! He read this book earlier. How had he not known?!

From behind him, he heard footsteps. As a soft hand placed itself on his shoulder causing him to jump. Turning immediately, Backing away he stared with horror as The prince stood there rightly confused..

"Tommy? Is there a problem?" He asked looking at him worried "The guards came to my room saying they saw you running, looking worried about something. Did something happen?"

Tommy backed into a book shelf causing many to fall as he stumbled to the ground, books landing around and on him. A small single yelp came as he felt the pain.

Wilbur knelt down as to help but tommy only pushed him away "Don't touch me!" He said as he looked with horror. He looked scared, as the once familiar blue eyes seemed so distant from the palace..

Wilbur could only sigh as he sat down, setting his lantern aside as he picked the books up. He noticed tommy shaking but felt it was best to let him calm himself. But the moment he went to pick his family history up, he froze. "Were you reading this?" He asked

With the question tommy nodded "I.. Was" he said looking to it. To which he got another question. "Why of all the books and pages, this one? Tommy I wish to know why your so into my families history"

Tommy blinked a bit as he took a deep breath. He was cornered it felt as he looked to the prince. It was only fair. He deserved to know. He after all, had been the one lied to the most in his life. As he looked down he began speaking. But the truth, was far from what the Prince thought he would hear..