part 50

His hands shook as he walked through the palace with the General.. Both silent to each other. His heart was racing. Why was he summoned? Why was he to talk with the emperor!? The last time he ever remembered speaking to him was when he found the mural on his wall. Since then they hadn't really even looked each other. So why now?

Nothing could stop his mind.. Running through the scenario. Had he done something offensive towards him? No.. Wilbur!? Had he to Wilbur? No of course not! They were like.. Brother.

His heart dropped. Stopping dead in the halls of gold and silver lined paintings and floral vases. He stopped as the General turned to see him there. Eyes widened as if he saw a ghost. "Tommy? Something wrong?" He asked curious.

The blonde just stood there shaking his head. "No no.. Just, General Blade. I am going" for the first time. He wasn't heeding the summon. He wouldn't go. He didn't want to. He knew what was coming. And if not how he thought then worse. Only heart break and despair came from this. He knew that. Tommy knew it well.

But the General only sighed as he took his arm. "An order is an order. Theseus you are to come wether you wish it or not.." He knew very well Philza was expecting him so he wouldn't let Tommy go like that. As he carefully yet with force took the boy to the throne room.

Normally when summoned Tommy would go to personal quarters, Dining halls, Libraries and Gardens.. Never the throne room. Gosh he hadn't been there for this reason. Only to fetch things or help clean. He was never the one below the throne at the mercy of the Emperor.. And yet, with in the blink of his eyes, that's where he was. Beneath the golden throne laced with power..

"Theseus Innit.." A voice came, it wasn't the soft voice of his master that he was use to, or the name he loved so dearly to hear. No.. It was his real name, his given names. His eyes widened as he looked up. Faced with a man in green. Eyes like emeralds.

"your Majesty" he bowed immediately to the Emperor. "I am sorry if I did something wrong. I honestly have no clue why I am here.." He said softly. Not knowing if it was foolish to speak or not.

But all that came was a small soft laugh, of a tender voice and a hand on his shoulder to urge him to stand straight. "You did nothing wrong. But quite the contrair my boy.. come follow me" he said as he held a hand out.

Tommy looked up and between him and the General who only nodded. He could of sworn he saw a glimpse of a smile on his pace parting his lips.. But the General never smiled.. What could make him happy? Upon a second glance and it was gone.. Making him wonder, had it been real? Or his mind?

With hesitation clearly showing he took the hand and walked with him. His eyes following every step of the way out of the throne room and down corridors. Through halls and up stairs. To a lovely door.. Tommy knew this door well. It was indeed, the Emperors chambers. Inside a voice was heard muttering. But he recognized it.

As Phil opened the doors Wilbur was seen looking immediately over. Eyes widened with many emotions. Joy and sorrow, surprise and yet.. Disbelief.. Disappointment maybe as well. It had Tommy confused.. Thinking now.. Surely he offended the prince. But he had said nothing wrong! Right?!

"Father you got him to come!" The brunette happily exclaimed. "I didn't think you'd come! Wait... Did Technoblade make you?" His face of joy fell to one of concern. "Father I told you I didn't want to force him! You told Techno this right?!"

Phil only sighed and closed the door as he let go of Tommy's hand. A quick motion of the hand showed he wanted Tommy to sit, and the boy did.. His own eyes showing fear and confusion. Of which the Emperor noticed immediately.

"Tommy, need to be afraid.. We are not mad nor upset in anyways with you.. But someone you once had known" he said kindly. This made Tommy even more confused. "I don't get it.. " the young blonde said looking between them. "Why bring me then? What have I to say for someone I know? Can they not be here?" He spoke softly and as not to anger anyone.

Wilbur smiled and sat infront of him on a stool. "Tommy what you didn't understand in that is.. Known. Meaning once knew" he said. To which the other had to try so hard not to get upset. Tommy hated being corrected. "I know.. But why not get them?" He didn't understand.

"Wha Wilbur's meaning Tommy, is they aren't around.. So we need you to answer for them" The emperor said as he walked the floor. Not a pace UT a simple walk around. Eyes staying off the boy constantly as if he couldn't look over to his right and see him. Only left to look out the window or to a painting as he circled the room.

"Then who is it? Who do you need answers for? Did someone recently die and no-one tell me?" Tommy was all questions at this point. His hands constantly in a fidget as he grew more nervous and anxious by the second. Wilbur gently placing a hand on his smiled. "Sarah Innit.. She was your mother right? Did.. She ever say anything about family?"

He blinked "Said had an Aunt in the Capitol.. why?" He again asked another thing. For every thing another said, he had a question to follow.

With a heavy sigh Wilbur frowned. "Okay, no reason just.. Of all the places to seek refuge from the war of the outskirts.. Why the Capitol where its hard to start anew? Why not a different city or town?"

Tommy sighed looking down "Mother said we would be going to see my Aunt but then she got sick while we looked for her.. We ended up with Lord Shlatt in order to pay for the medicine and when she died I was stuck there.. You know that though don't you?"

Phil had never truly known the boy was a refugee, nor a run away servant but here everything came out And the two stories aligned.. Finally he turned to the boy and began answering the questions he had asked before.. To which he probably would never believed if it wasn't said now.